PDA

View Full Version : things not to do at wallmart

Jigsaw
10-02-2006, 10:58 AM
1.go into the fitting room and wait awhile and scream THERES NO TOLIT PAPER IN HERE
2.try on diffrent sized funnols to practis your madonna look
3.put tampons in guys carts why the arent looking
4.make a trail of tomoto jucie leeding to the girls bathroom
5.run down the isle throwing basketballs screaming GO POKEMON GO
6.while in the sporting goods holding a gun say were do you keep the antideppresants

Beldaran
10-02-2006, 11:10 AM
7. shop

ZTC
10-02-2006, 12:38 PM
comeback when you have pictures/videos of yourself doing this =/

Aegix Drakan
10-02-2006, 01:00 PM
8. stand outside their store with a lot of freinds, with a sign saying "we want better wages", and tell the press that you represent the union.

9. there can't be a #9. a #10. or any others because if you do #8, you'll be BANNEd from all their stores. Wall-mart doesn't like unions...

moocow
10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
1.go into the fitting room and wait awhile and scream THERES NO TOLIT PAPER IN HERE
2.try on diffrent sized funnols to practis your madonna look
3.put tampons in guys carts why the arent looking
4.make a trail of tomoto jucie leeding to the girls bathroom
5.run down the isle throwing basketballs screaming GO POKEMON GO
6.while in the sporting goods holding a gun say were do you keep the antideppresants

This would be a little funny if it were legible. :(

Cloral
10-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Didn't someone post a list of like 40 of these a couple years ago?

Master Ghaleon
10-02-2006, 02:05 PM

I think I did actually lol like 4 years ago.

Mitsukara
10-02-2006, 03:20 PM
#11: work there.

Poor me and my sad, sad plans. I'm doomed! Doomed I tell you! ;.;

Things to do: keep your vest when you quit. :) Then remove the letter decals and just wear it as a blue vest. Or use it to do

#12: Sneak into the store and pretend to be an employee and screw around with customers.

SSJ3500
10-02-2006, 06:49 PM

Good, I thought I was the only one who remembered that. It was a hell of a list too. I wonder if that's still around.

AtmaWeapon
10-02-2006, 11:49 PM
#12 Whin u git to the registur with ur stuff go oh I forgot my wallit"!

shadownight
10-03-2006, 05:33 AM
Go up to each staff member and slap them one by one

likesallusions
10-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Oh my gosh, this would be hilarious if someone did this stuff! (I'm not actually saying that someone needs to do this.) LoL

Mitsukara
10-07-2006, 01:22 AM
If I get really really bored, I could see myself doing the "put on the old vest and mess with customers" thing... ehh, probably not, but it sounds fun.

I for one think people should like, continuously add to this.

#14 Ask cashiers for their advertisement pins from their vests.

#15 Put something on in the fitting room, leave your clothes laying in the fitting room, and attempt to walk out of the store wearing your new clothes.

#16 Ask the cashiers to use the intercom to page Mike Rotch, and say his party is waiting for him at the front.

#17 Lightsaber fight in the toy department. (Actually, scratch that, kids do this all the freakin' time anyway. And from the look of some toy departments they tend to attack the stuff on the shelves, because there's constantly dented, messed up crap all over the shelves/floors in a lot of them.)

SkyMan25
10-07-2006, 03:30 PM
#18 Run around Shouting And Singing as loud as you can!

Jigglysaint
10-07-2006, 05:11 PM
#19 Set off all the Furby/talking toys at once. Even better are the ones that vibrate, so when you leave they all fall down or bump into each other creating a very big mess of vibrating toys.

Flash Man
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
#16 Ask the cashiers to use the intercom to page Mike Rotch, and say his party is waiting for him at the front.[/i]
We have our fitting room page out names like that all the time, also including famous people.

likesallusions
10-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Don't bring your pets, especially if they tend to get into trouble. It's funny when they start making noise, though. There was this one lady who had her tiny dog in her purse. It started barking and making noise while she was walking behind us.

Breaker
10-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I kinda want to delete this thread and pretend it never happened. :(

Executioner of Deities
10-09-2006, 05:01 PM
#15 Put something on in the fitting room, leave your clothes laying in the fitting room, and attempt to walk out of the store wearing your new clothes.
haha! Been there, done that. Those ink thingies kinda hurt when they explode though, heheh.

I go to wal-mart with my friends all the time when we're bored. At 4 in the mornin, its the only department store open, sorta like the redneck mall. After a few beers, its the greatest place in the world! You guys forgot the best part about wal-mart though;

#20 Ride around on the old people electric carts and play bumber cars in the aisles

biggiy05
10-09-2006, 08:58 PM
#20 Ride around on the old people electric carts and play bumber cars in the aisles

#21. Kick Executioner of Deities out of the store for being annoying

VEL
10-09-2006, 09:16 PM
I was with someone before in a Walmart and he took some brown play-doh and made it turd shaped and pretended to take a crap in a aisle, he just left it laying there...

ShadowTiger
10-09-2006, 10:26 PM
And I quote:

<VolteFace`> don't you hate it when you shit on the floor, and you can hear it fall but you have no idea where it actually landed, and spend like 5 minutes looking for it
<peng> ...
<peng> what?
<VolteFace`> oh shit
<VolteFace`> don't you hate it when you DROP shit

They did that at a camp I went to once. I had no idea that these people I bunked with were so amazingly adept at crafting turds from clay. They were the absolute legends of their trade. Epic, if I may be so bold as to use the word in reference to their talents.

At Walmart though, ... eh ... worst I've seen was people kissing the mirrors after they (Males) tried on every brand of lipstick in the store. There are usually guards posted to stop people from doing stupid stuff like that.

Nfiend
10-12-2006, 04:09 AM
21. Laugh and point at random people
22. skip down every asile in sponge bob boxers flinging socks at everyone
23. scream out random profanities in the toy department
24. start hitting some kid for no apparent reason
25. buy a bunch of bb guns and mutter about a plane and the white house
26. try to cash a fakeass 1,000,000$ bill (some1 tried once.)
27. play dress up in the womans intimates asile.

Lilith
10-13-2006, 07:03 AM
oh my gawd i fukken lol'd