PDA

View Full Version : DemoEX level 1: That's not English!

TheBestGamer
10-01-2006, 10:58 PM
An old man is talking in another language in level 1 of Demo EX. Please translate, since I don't even know what language he's speaking.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 12:40 AM
How did you find level 1 and the bow I could not find either. Please give specic instructions after exiting the northern exit of level j.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 12:45 AM
I just figured it out I used the magical wand with the book and bam it came open now I see thanks for the help

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 02:57 AM
I saw it too I jsut walked thru to the next room. Also I think I am done with level 1 I beat the eye monster but I went to the room that should have the triforce and I see nothing what the hell is going on someone please read this and help me

DarkFlameWolf
10-02-2006, 08:06 AM
If you must add something more Link/Zelda4vr, then edit your posts, don't make a new one each time a thought comes into your head.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Every time I try and edit the edit feature doesnt work for some reason sorry for adding posts.

TheBestGamer
10-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Where did you find the bow in Level 1, Link&Zelda? I was hoping the foreign language guy would help me find it.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 04:14 PM
It was in the bottom half of level 1. You get the bow after you pass the dark room that can not be lighten up. There are dark blocks in that room you must just cross that room then bomb the right wall to cross over and after that I think 2 rooms over is the bow and you do not even have to move any blocks the passageway just happens to be already open.

TheBestGamer
10-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Sorry, but that really doesn't help. There's no dark room that can't be lit up, so I have no starting point for your directions.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Start at the beginning walk all the way to the right in the room with the magicians and the hands that try and grab you kill all of them then move the block and go to the stairs then you end up somewhere else, From there I think you walk south to get the map the details are a bit fuzzy. Try and walk thru or bomb every possible wall from here and make a mental note which rooms haevnt worked so you can just retry when you fail instaed of saving meaningless lives you play. Once you get to the room you will know what I am talking about.