PDA

View Full Version : I've lost half my tileset

Joe123
10-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Im using the normal Z1 tileset on 2.10. I was making a forest area, so I put the Cset to 10 to have a green floor. You have to burn down a couple of trees to get some stuff, and I wanted these in Cset 3 or 8, so they were brown and more obviously burnable - its not easy to find a tree in a forest. Because the transparent colour was black, I went into the tile editor to make a new tree with a black background that could be put on a different layer, and would appear brown on the green layer, but have a green background. I'd made the tile, and when I pressed done, I lost half of my tileset. I now only have two screens, the first one and the one with the gannon tiles. After resetting ZQuest, I briefly got the other screens of tiles back, but they went again after I'd scrolled along the list. I then pressed shift and right, and the tileset had layed itself out sideways :S is there a way I can get it back? oh, I think this is also what caused my proir problems with the dungeon templates, as this also caused me not to be able to use them