PDA

View Full Version : A problem with combos.

MasterofHyrule
09-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Hello,
I am new to this, but I have figured out most of the stuff so far.

My problem is: I have a bush I want to cut, and then it should be just a stump. But when I go to set the combo for what should be under it; the combo tiles are different colors than the overworld tiles. So how do I change the combo tile colors, so they are the same color as the overworld tiles?

Thank you in advance.:D

erm2003
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Press + or - to change the tile colors for the overworld tiles.

MasterofHyrule
09-30-2006, 09:02 PM
I need to change the combo tile colors; they don't match the overworld. I have the overworld tiles right.

MasterofHyrule
09-30-2006, 09:37 PM
I just remembered to say this. I am using Version 2.10

cbailey78
10-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Press + or - to change the tile colors for the overworld tiles.

Please note that the + and the - for the csets are in the numeral keypad. not the ones next to the backspace key. If you have a laptop and doesn't have a numeral keypad, use the Fn key and press ; for the + key and the p for the - key.

Joe123
10-04-2006, 02:29 PM
If you have a laptop you may not have those keys - I thought I hadn't on mine to start with, but thankfully I found them using the function key.

C-Dawg
10-10-2006, 04:03 PM
The other thing to know is that you don't need to use under combos if you don't wish. If you set a secret flag on top of a slashable combo (slash, bush, grass, flower, etc) then the combo assigned to that secret flag will be revealed when you slash the bush.

fopo3141
10-14-2006, 03:51 PM
The other thing to know is that you don't need to use under combos if you don't wish. If you set a secret flag on top of a slashable combo (slash, bush, grass, flower, etc) then the combo assigned to that secret flag will be revealed when you slash the bush.

Of course, then it triggers all the bushes on the screen. You'd be better off just setting the undercombo. Unless, of course, you have other things on the screen. Then the flag might be the best option. But then you might want to use the "No secret sounds" screen flag too.

fopo3141
10-14-2006, 03:52 PM
...I think.

cbailey78
10-17-2006, 11:35 PM
The newest beta now has the Slash=>Next combos.

C-Dawg
10-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Of course, then it triggers all the bushes on the screen. You'd be better off just setting the undercombo. Unless, of course, you have other things on the screen. Then the flag might be the best option. But then you might want to use the "No secret sounds" screen flag too.

No, it doesnt. If a secret triggers on the screen, yes, then it will reveal all of the bushes that are assigned secret combos. But if you're just slashing them, they simply reveal the secret combo beneath them. Slashing a bush over a secret combo does not trigger other secrets.