PDA

View Full Version : Demo EX, where's the bow?

TheBestGamer
09-30-2006, 05:49 PM
My question is simple. Where is the bow in Demo EX?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I wonder the same darn thing no one answered me in my post below I hope you have some luck. I take it you found the magical sword already? Did you find the whistle and the magic wand yet?

Super Saiyan Mu
10-01-2006, 02:44 AM
This mystery got me at first also, spoilers following:

You'll need the wand, which is in the graveyard. And you can buy a book with the wallet. West of the graveyard and of the northern exit of Level J you'll find a mountainside with some trees on the left. Burn the tree on the far left of the screen to reveal the path. The next 2 screens can be advanced by using whistle and killing monsters. In this new area, you will find Level 1 (not the Opneing Gauntlet, not Level J), where you should go before level 2. Word of warning, don't explore the bottom row of Level 1 until you find the bow, which is in Level 1.

As for the names of the dungeons; after you clear level 1, you will learn why some of the dungeons have letters or other things for their names instead of numbers.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-01-2006, 03:05 AM
How do you go west of the graveyard? That makes no sense. You can go east of it but not west.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-01-2006, 03:12 AM
I found no such screen where trees can be burned to the left. There are trees to the right atter you bomb where you can get 350 rupees you go north 1 screen but that is all I see. Are you talking about the big white trees? What is this mountain side you speak of? I see level 2 and I see the 6 screens of the graveyard. I so do not understand your instructions sorry if I am being a pain

Super Saiyan Mu
10-01-2006, 02:26 PM
I got mixed up again; its east of the graveyard and tree is on the right side.

TheBestGamer
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Well, now I have another problem. Where's the whistle?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
The whistle is at the end of Level J where the like likes are before in the room before you exit in the north entrance. Move one of the blocks in the room I think in the bottom. In all rooms when you kill all enemies you need to try and move all blocks incase 1 of them have something for you.

As for the tree to the right is it where those 4 helicopter guys are north of where you get 350 rupees? I still dont know what you are talking about. Is the hidden entrance north of level j or south of level j?

TheBestGamer
10-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks, I forgot to check the blocks in that one room. Figures that it's the room with something important.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
10-02-2006, 03:05 AM
This mystery got me at first also, spoilers following:

You'll need the wand, which is in the graveyard. And you can buy a book with the wallet. West of the graveyard and of the northern exit of Level J you'll find a mountainside with some trees on the left. Burn the tree on the far left of the screen to reveal the path. The next 2 screens can be advanced by using whistle and killing monsters. In this new area, you will find Level 1 (not the Opneing Gauntlet, not Level J), where you should go before level 2. Word of warning, don't explore the bottom row of Level 1 until you find the bow, which is in Level 1.

As for the names of the dungeons; after you clear level 1, you will learn why some of the dungeons have letters or other things for their names instead of numbers.

I just beat level 1 and got the bow and I got no explanation why some have letters and some have numbers

Super Saiyan Mu
10-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Number dungeons have Triforce, letter dungeons have Toad and an old cliche.