PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea 2

mrz84
09-30-2006, 05:49 PM
anybody here play Disgaea 2 yet? I think it's slightly better than the first Disgaea, but that's just me... anyway... :kawaii:

KJAZZ
10-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I played it, beat it, did most of the extras already. Very fun game. I was going to try to make a really strong Magic Knight, but I just kind of got lazy. Since I actually bought Disgaea 2 instead of borrowing it like I did the first game, I can always come back to it later.

Darth Marsden
10-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I rented it and found it much the same as the first. Of course, I loved the first, so that's a good thing. I didn't get far (rental, after all) but what I did play I very much enjoyed. It's hard to find a game that can literally make me laugh out loud - one of many reasons why I love the series.

mrz84
10-05-2006, 06:43 PM
some the changes in the class system were unexpecting to me. the updated looks for some of them is sweet though (the gunner looks freaky, yet badass. he looks like zombie from bar-buddies would look like face wise. whoa. creeped myself out there. *imagined the Disgaea 2 gunner with zombie's eyes- see siggy for link to comics for zombie reference.)