PDA

View Full Version : DemoEX level J

TheBestGamer
09-29-2006, 09:57 PM
I couldn't figure out what to do in level J, so I looked here. I saw a few mentions of a back entrance, but I coulndn't find one. Can someone help me out here?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Do you have the ladder yet? If so use the power bracelet you bought and use it 2 screens to the right from where you began in the game. From there you willuse the power bracelet to end up in a place where you will use the ladder by going north. From there burn the top bush in the middle of the 3 I believe. Also have you found the bow yet I am yet to find the bow

TheBestGamer
09-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Yes, I do have the ladder and I've been to the place you directed me to. However, I don't have a candle and therefore I can't burn a bush. Where do you get one?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-29-2006, 10:40 PM
I am pretty sure I got the candle in the very first dungeon at the beginning of the game after killing the geelok

TheBestGamer
09-29-2006, 10:43 PM
What's a Geelock? And I never got a candle in that dungeon. Was it hidden?
*goes to look for it*

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-29-2006, 11:05 PM
The green monster you killed before you beat the red monster. It might have been in the red monster room try moving any block you can in both rooms.

Once you get the candle you can go burn a bush at the top left screen after you exit the first level in the game through the back entrance go I think 1 screen left ! secreen up and then 1 screen left again and burn the third bush I think from there its a mini dunegon avoid getting ruppes for now as mostly you need there just to get the magical sword.