PDA

View Full Version : Darwin Awards

beefster09
09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
How many darwin awards have there been?
Surely millions, because people are retarded.

There was this one guy that stuck his arm in a baboon cage, and he got his arm ripped off. If only it were his balls or head. Then He would have won a darwin award.

Does anybody know any real darwin award winners?

Cloral
09-29-2006, 06:46 PM
If I did, they'd be dead right now. :)

One popular darwin award is this guy in arizona who strapped a jado rocket to his car and was sent flying into a cliff. Unfortunately, this one is entirely false and never happened.

erm2003
09-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Darwin Award winners don't necessarily have to be dead. They just have to remove themselves from addding to the gene pool. A guy who does something stupid and loses his nads can qualify for a Darwin Award even if he wins.

Unfortunately I don't know any real winners, but if I did I would definately share.

Mitsukara
09-30-2006, 01:31 AM
I think lightning-z is going to win one soon.

Not that it's my favorite subject, since I tend to feel sorry for the people, but wasn't there a few sites listing winners of such awards?

Daarkseid
09-30-2006, 01:35 AM
How many darwin awards have there been?
Surely millions, because people are retarded.

No, more like a handful, because reading through a list of Darwin Award winners, the true list of them, would ultimately bore all of us to death, and cause the whole concept of the Darwin Awards to die by virtue of becoming boring and irrelevant to modern day society.

So instead they choose darwin awards based not only on the intellectual deficiency of the individuals awarded, but also the amusing nature in which they extract themselves from our gene pool.