PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Template

Joe123
09-29-2006, 05:38 PM
I was working on a first dungeon for my quest, and I pressed the numbers to change the colours of the tiles instead of + and - (not knowing the difference). When I played through, it was all in overworld colours. I tried changing the colour of the tileset using + and -, and when I used the template it coloured the walls in overworld colours still. I tried to draw over the walls in the colour i was using for the tileset with each individual tile, but this was painstakingly slow and the doors would have had to have been replaced on each screen. I then deleted the map and started it again, setting the colour adjustment on the appearance tab to 7 for a green/blue dungeon. The template now doesn't work at all; i just get the centre of the floor filled in and the walls are just grey.

cbailey78
09-29-2006, 09:13 PM
The numbers you push to change the colors of the screen really doesn't do anything at all. It's just a convenience for your editing. It allows you to see what it would look like. You have to go to the dmap settings and under the appearance tab, you will see a color drop down list and pick the color you want. That's how you would actually change the color and the dungeon will be the right color in the ZC player.

Joe123
09-30-2006, 05:09 AM
Oh right, thanks cbailey78. My dungeon template still won't work though, the walls no longer show up on it.