PDA

View Full Version : Will bye and sorry.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 03:20 AM
Read this (http://www.lightning-z.com/main/index.php?go=News) Well i had a good run but i hope to workthouth it. Till i find out whats happing with me bye.:(

Ps: Lightning-z.com legal department got on to me. They called me a moron now they are looking over all the computer logs.

Dechipher
09-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Too bad they type....just....like....you....

goKi
09-29-2006, 03:56 AM
omfg, don't go. We'll miss you. Seriously.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 04:10 AM
got too are i will be fired!

Mitsukara
09-29-2006, 04:12 AM
call your lawer, that's discrimination! Surely they'd think twice about firing such an employee if you could sue them for $5000 or more!

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 04:20 AM
legal staff is everywhere now. they are still taking to mike about the legal problem since he sent the e-mail and stuff. They pulled me from home to the office to do damens control. this is big we did not know the legal staff would do a big thing over it. they pulled our main computer offline. and talking about warez and other things. they are have the main lawer come down today from LA so hell no this is my last post till it all clears. as for sueing over discrimination I can't they are talking about pulling my computer from home.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-29-2006, 08:07 AM
Jesus Christ...just ban him...so that he will not get in trouble with the legal department...please...

Beldaran
09-29-2006, 08:46 AM
The beautiful thing is that apparently I'm responsible for this.

Glitch
09-29-2006, 08:57 AM
lol you're a dirty mexican.

moocow
09-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Aw, that sucks :( You were really entertaining.

Archibaldo
09-29-2006, 10:26 AM
So you're getting banned from your own site? That's a severe case of muntiny. MUTINY I TELLS YA!

biggiy05
09-29-2006, 10:28 AM
We better cut off all your contact to AGN so you don't get into anymore trouble.

Kairyu
09-29-2006, 11:28 AM
At least his going-away thread wasn't just ":angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad2: :mad2: :angry: :angry: :angry: I HATE U AL UR *** ********* ******!!1111 I NVEER WANT 2 SEE U AGIAN I HOPE U ALL DEI HORABLE DETAHS ESCPECIALY BREKKUR BCASUE HE SEEMS MEAN!!!!!!." followed by "im sorry i was mean i came backto alopagize it wnot appen agian :cry: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) "

ZTC
09-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Legaldepartment

yeah.. a legal department would be two words =/

I wouldn't be surprised if the database will crash sometime soon...

biggiy05
09-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Legaldepartment

yeah.. a legal department would be two words =/

I wouldn't be surprised if the database will crash sometime soon...

Let's flood the boards and pull a glenn.

Good going.

So are we keeping him around for entertainment even though he can't get online anymore because of the "lawyers"?

Kairyu
09-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Didn't we do something similar to Kenage? Involving Tonberries?

Luigi
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Didn't we do something similar to Kenage? Involving Tonberries?

What are/is Tonberries?

Daarkseid
09-29-2006, 02:01 PM
What are/is Tonberries?

http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/tonberry8-b.jpg

Luigi
09-29-2006, 02:07 PM
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/tonberry8-b.jpg

They look kinda cute...

Kairyu
09-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Somebody appears to be flooding the boards right now.

Tygore
09-29-2006, 04:11 PM
They look kinda cute...

You have obviously never played a recent Final Fantasy. The look cute, then that knife hits you for 10 bajillion damage. Scary.

Mitsukara
09-29-2006, 04:34 PM
IIRC Tonberries also appeared in Final Fantasy V and IV- at least I'm pretty sure about V- under a different name. While they were powerful and appeared on their own or in twos (I think), I'm pretty sure they were not the insaneo killing machines they're purported to be in the newer games.

At least, I remember for certain seeing a sprite that looked just like them in at least one of those two games, and know they weren't insanely powerful there. But the above text is probably right, I think. Maybe.

Saffith
09-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Ps: Lightning-z.com legal department got on to me. They called me a moron [...]Real professionals, those guys.
Not that I'm arguing.

I'm surprised this is such a big deal. Is this really going to keep all 12,000 (which is 14% of 0.5% of 25,000) of you guys from posting here? That would be a real shame.

as for sueing over discrimination I can't they are talking about pulling my computer from home.Wow, that sucks. Just goes to show how frail our system of justice is when a man is unfairly fired from his job of posting on an Internet forum for fun, and there's nothing he can do about it because the company is considering taking his home PC.

IIRC Tonberries also appeared in Final Fantasy V and IV- at least I'm pretty sure about V- under a different name.In FFV, they were called Tonberries in Japanese and Dinglberries in English (which I hope will change with the GBA version...). In FFVI, they were called Pugs in English, but I don't know about Japanese.

Tygore
09-29-2006, 04:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonberry
Called Dingleberrys in V, and Pugs in VI. Pugs, no WONDER I didn't recognize them.

Daarkseid
09-30-2006, 12:57 AM
You have obviously never played a recent Final Fantasy. The look cute, then that knife hits you for 10 bajillion damage. Scary.

Of course he hasn't. He used "Luigi" as his username, suggesting he has a strong affinity for Nintendo and the brother of it's loved though perhaps insultingly stereotypical mascot.

Final Fantasy and Square have been dead to Nintendo since FFVII, and until an FF game with a Tonberry shows up on a Nintendo system, the tonberry will fail to be known to Nintendo fanboys.

FFIIIus(for SNES) doesn't count, they were called Pugs, and found in a rather out of the way area.

lightning-z
09-30-2006, 01:21 AM
What do this have to do with anything??????

Saffith
09-30-2006, 02:36 AM
Everything.

Tygore
09-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Of course he hasn't. He used "Luigi" as his username, suggesting he has a strong affinity for Nintendo and the brother of it's loved though perhaps insultingly stereotypical mascot.

Final Fantasy and Square have been dead to Nintendo since FFVII, and until an FF game with a Tonberry shows up on a Nintendo system, the tonberry will fail to be known to Nintendo fanboys.

FFIIIus(for SNES) doesn't count, they were called Pugs, and found in a rather out of the way area.

There were Tonberrys in Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles. But they weren't very strong.

Daarkseid
09-30-2006, 04:40 AM
There were Tonberrys in Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles. But they weren't very strong.

OH SHIT!

Consider me corrected.

Also, you might be a bigger FF fan if you managed to play that game.

Breaker
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
LightingZ Copyrights© 1996-2006 Is also a trademark of Lightning Z INC All Rights Will be inforced by all legal force. you can face up to a $110,000.00 fine for using any of our trademarks

what the fuck is wrong with you? it's kinda sad to watch, but not really.

MottZilla
09-30-2006, 12:42 PM
You know when someone says bye, isn't that ussually the LAST thing they say?

Beldaran
09-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I notice that people I never want to see again are always threatening to leave but never doing it.