PDA

View Full Version : pics of my new baby girl

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Here is a link to her pics she was a little baby at 1lb 1oz the day she was born click Here (http://www.lightning-z.com/candy/015_15.JPG)

cyberkitten
09-29-2006, 12:27 AM
hold up...is she 1 lb 1 oz or 1 lb 7 oz....or did she shrink since you last posted?

(edit: my apologies to those of you who missed this thread- http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=93330
apparently 3 weeks ago she was 1 lb 7 oz)

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 12:43 AM
she gain when i posted the 1lb 7oz. this pic is of the first day. she now is at 2lb and 13oz

Lilith
09-29-2006, 04:45 AM
that shit's gonna die

ctrl-alt-delete
09-29-2006, 08:08 AM
that shit's gonna die

Oh...my...God. You are going straight to Hell. I love it.

Glitch
09-29-2006, 08:53 AM
http://www.lightning-z.com/candy/002_02.JPG
actual link: http://www.lightning-z.com/candy/002_02.JPG

LMAO IS THAT YOUR WIFE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

someone fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

moocow
09-29-2006, 09:03 AM
Aw... that poor baby... :(

Master Ghaleon
09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
My bad

Archibaldo
09-29-2006, 10:44 AM
Holy fuck. You gotta take that shit back to Area 51 man.Otherwise you're gonna have the Po-Po and the Fuzz on your ass.

moocow
09-29-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm banning the next person who makes a negative comment about that baby.

War Lord
09-29-2006, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't advise that.
We live in America where thankfully everyone is entitled to their opinion as well as voicing it.

In my experience, when pictures are posted of anyone, there will be ngative comments. Especially pictures from users who are more eccentric.

mikeron
09-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Making macabre comments about a premie (somebody's actual kid), is pretty fucked up. On the other hand, this guy has been trolling forever. Just let the thread die.

Breaker
10-03-2006, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't advise that.
Especially pictures from users who are more eccentric.

users that are pathological liars*

he's not even really pathological, just stupid.

shadownight
10-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Lilith,Glitch,Archibaldo, and Breaker If i ever run into any of you I will Kill you no Joke You are crap If i even find out your alls real names I will hurt you down and put 12 shots of lead from my AK47 in your head. you all need to fucking die talking about my kids and wife when they an't done shit to you. There sould be a law so your kind can just be shot are get the chair. And Breaker Shut the fuck up you an't shit. But a button pusher you don't got no real power in life. Moocow thinks alot for sticking up for my kids. you really did not have to do that. I am already got something happen.

goKi
10-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Your newborn daughter would be very proud of the way you've acted today.

Dechipher
10-03-2006, 08:44 AM
This just seems kinda weird to me. I mean, it's one thing to fuck with this guy, who probably has some kind of disorder to start off with, but to mess around with this baby is a little mcuh. I can't access the picture, but I'm guessing it's a premature baby? That picture had to come from somewhere.

Glitch
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Lilith,Glitch,Archibaldo, and Breaker If i ever run into any of you I will Kill you no Joke You are crap If i even find out your alls real names I will hurt you down and put 12 shots of lead from my AK47 in your head. you all need to fucking die talking about my kids and wife when they an't done shit to you. There sould be a law so your kind can just be shot are get the chair. And Breaker Shut the fuck up you an't shit. But a button pusher you don't got no real power in life. Moocow thinks alot for sticking up for my kids. you really did not have to do that. I am already got something happen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/lee_grad2002/chull.jpg

GOD DAMNED GOOBACKS

Breaker
10-03-2006, 04:49 PM

Well Patrick, my name is Jason Landry. You can find me in St Petersburg, Florida or even call me at 727-643-6087. If if you can make the trip from Tulsa, then we should hook up sometime and play "let's get run over by my truck".

Archibaldo
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM

I live in Canada, I doubt you'd be able to find which igloo I live in.

Mitsukara
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
This thread gives me this wonderful vision of this ill-groomed angry guy showing up with a Rambo face and firing his AK-47 *powpowpow* which merely bounce off Breaker's truck; with a smug action hero expression, Breaker peels out *vrooooom* and runs over him *splat*, and he explodes *kerboom!* in a firey blast and leaves ridiculously large quantities of bright red splatter *squishdripdripdrip* all around.

I notice he isn't out to get me; it must be because he feels threatened by my welcom.b floppy. Okay, not really. But still.

Incidentally, I'd like to point out my sentiment that I've had since this thread was new, and no one seems to be saying: that could very easily have been some picture he grabbed off the internet. Do you really think this guy has kids, and furthermore is even remotely near custody of them if he is? Much less three before? It's possible; and if so, I'm sorry. The baby in the (now gone) picture isn't likely to do well/have done well at all, I wouldn't think.

Personally, I would guess lightning-z was young except he's been hanging around 6 years. If he was 10 in 2000, he would still be 16 now. No, he's either amusing himself on purpose, or he's truly got some problems. It's a most ponderous questen. I'll have to call my lawer and see what he seys.

Saffith
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
No, he's either amusing himself on purpose, or he's truly got some problems. It's a most ponderous questen. I'll have to call my lawer and see what he seys.I suspect the latter. Look at his news page. (http://www.lightning-z.com/main/index.php?go=News) It's hard to fake being that stupid.

erm2003
10-03-2006, 07:43 PM
We know his name. We know where he is from. Why don't we just report him to the authorities for mental health issues? I am guessing that he shouldn't go outside alone.

bigjoe
10-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Did anyone save the pics? I wanna see how ugly his wife is.

erm2003
10-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Well the picture he showed us was a premature baby, so it was hard to tell. It was also really blurry, at least to me. I wonder if that was done on purpose.

Kairyu
10-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Why is he so upset people are spamming his forum? It's not like any of the other 10,000,000 employees he works with post there. Seriously, there's a grand total of two posts, both by him. What, are they making invisible stealth posts or something?

erm2003
10-03-2006, 08:36 PM
I think lightning-z needs a visit from the Turks.

moocow
10-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Well the picture he showed us was a premature baby, so it was hard to tell. It was also really blurry, at least to me. I wonder if that was done on purpose.

There was a whole bunch of pictures if you went to the parent site or whatever it's called, which is how Glitch got the picture of his wife. There's a bunch of pictures of the baby, who is indeed very premature. She's cute though.

Also.

Goki From AGN is Gay!!!!! Read story Below
Last night I was on when I was IMed by goki here's that chat!!!!
(17:43:07) Brenton: i fill like killing myself Can I talk to you for a sec?
(17:43:09) Priortulsa: I don't got time to play. I coding linux xp stuff
(17:46:23) Brenton: Please Talk to me!
(17:47:04) Priortulsa: what the fuck is your problem?
(17:47:42) Brenton: My dad raped me up the ass again tonight! Please Talk
To me!
(17:47:58) Priortulsa: Go fuck yourself moron.
(17:48:07) Brenton: But I need someone to talk to??
(17:48:09) Priortulsa: I Really don't give a rat's ass if you died right here and now!!! you sound so gay.
(17:48:23) Brenton: But I don't always like it when my dad ass fucks me.
(17:50:04) Priortulsa: Really I don't what to hear this!!!!
(17:50:42) Brenton: Well I raped my sister some times! So that shows i an't gay..
(17:51:58) Priortulsa: That is some really fucked up shit man!! Stop talking sick are i will take you off my buddy list!
(17:52:17) Brenton: Please don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(17:53:09) Priortulsa: Well Stop that sick talk then!
(17:55:23) Brenton: But I have nothing else to talk about.
(17:57:04) Priortulsa: You are one sick puppy!
(17:57:42) Brenton: My mom is giving me a blow job
(17:47:58) Priortulsa: don't ever pm me again mind fuck!

goKi, you have my number, call me the next time your dad butt rapes you :(

Masamune
10-03-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm bothered that I share the same first name with this detriment to society.

Atleast I don't have a gay last name like Tulsa.

EDIT: Ok, so Tulsa is a fucking city. I'm sure he has a stupid last name regardless.

erm2003
10-03-2006, 09:00 PM
His full name is Patrick "AGN kicked my ass" Prior I believe.

Masamune
10-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Prior is a stupid last name.

Mitsukara
10-03-2006, 09:11 PM
His initials are PP.

Just wanted to point that out. :)

Breaker
10-03-2006, 10:27 PM
His initials are PP.

Just wanted to point that out. :)

That kinda explains everything.

Kairyu
10-03-2006, 11:16 PM
I honestly can't understand the news article on... whatever the heck the top two news articles are on. Something about their site being 'dule' and about some serious lock down on something? I've seen Nigerian spam mails with better grammar and spelling than that.

Modus Ponens
10-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Prior is a stupid last name.

Dude, whatever. Richard Pryor was one of the funniest comedians ever. He made the name Pryor and any of its homophones rad for all eternity.

I'd like to point out how good his grammar, spelling and punctuation are as they appear in the alleged chat conversation with goKi. Not perfect, mind you, but a far cry from his usual fare. Very interesting.

Beldaran
10-03-2006, 11:57 PM
homophones

YOU'RE the homophone! HOMO!:scared:

Modus Ponens
10-04-2006, 12:04 AM
no u

Dechipher
10-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Pryor is also a little town outside of Tulsa.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

ZTC
10-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Why is he so upset people are spamming his forum? It's not like any of the other 10,000,000 employees he works with post there. Seriously, there's a grand total of two posts, both by him. What, are they making invisible stealth posts or something?

nope, he keeps mass deleting em

Total posts 3 | Total topics 125
that kinda gives it away