PDA

View Full Version : Link in Lalaria

Steelerfan
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM
If anyone has played this game, how in the world do you get the lens? I've beat every level except 9, and still have no idea how to get that lens of truth :scared: Thanks!

Starkist
09-29-2006, 12:10 AM
Holy cannoli, I didn't know anyone was still playing it! I think it is through a hidden path through the mountains, i.e. through some walkable mountain tiles near the top of the right-side map. It's been a while though...

I still have the files for my DX version of the quest, with updated graphics and more cool stuff. Haven't worked on it in years though, I should finish it.

Steelerfan
09-29-2006, 07:34 AM
I'll try and find it, thanks! Also, there was a clue that was given in a cave that the person said "Secret caveren where Pol's voice is heard". I couldn't figure out what that was about. I'm really enjoying this game, I'm suprised more people haven't played it. The old graphics don't deter me when it comes to the quality of a game and it's game play. I suppose I really don't need that lens, but it's bothering me not having it :mad:

Great game, I recommend it to anyone that wants a fun, not to to hard quest to play. I'd love if you made a DX version of this ;)

ps, I had all but given up finding the triforce piece for level 4, until I stumbled upon Dartino's cave. Ummm, thanks for that! :whap: I got it, tho :D

Starkist
09-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Glad you're enjoying it. :)

The 'Secret Cavern' was just Level 1. There are two Pols Voice's hopping around near the entrance.

I think. Again, it's been a while...

Steelerfan
09-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh, ok. I still can't get to that stupid lens, tho. uggggghhhh. This really is a fun game!

suetopia
03-06-2007, 03:10 AM
Hey - where is Dartino's cave? I can't seem to find it, and I want to complete level 4! (And I agree with Steelerfan - great quest!)

suetopia
03-06-2007, 03:35 AM
Thought that you might be interested to know - I searched the forum and the way to the lens of truth can be found on page 63 of the forum.