PDA

View Full Version : rise of the mushroom kingdom

zeldafan500
09-28-2006, 06:25 PM
now I know i'm constantly saying im gonna make a quest and never do and forget it, but this time im serios.
I'm making a game out of a flash movie rise of the mushroom kingdom at video game directors cuts. Its a really long movie (it has 4 parts) so it is long enough to be a game. You can watch all the parts to see what the game will be likehere. (http://www.videogamedc.com/Pixeled_Parodies/pixeled_parodies.html) Now im going to need some help with this so i guess it could maybe be a group quest.

Brandon
09-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Group quests usually fail. Try to do something that's at your skill level. Take it easy for your first few quests.

Rulehy
09-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Maybe, but try doing most of it yourself, if not all. It's hard in a group to agree on what to do. Plus it's hard to keep everyone on the same "page". It does get it done faster, but with less "quality". Well, it is up to you though.

zeldafan500
09-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I guess instead of it being a group thing i'll just have like 1 or 2 people help.

zeldafan500
09-29-2006, 05:12 PM
actually maybe ill try this thing called rpgmaker, because zeldaclassic doesnt let you jump.
Edit: I tryed rpg maker its just too confusing to use. So i guess im gonna use zeldaclassic.

Rulehy
10-02-2006, 11:24 PM
RPG maker has more stuff to make, for RPGs. But it takes a lot of time and is confusing to use. Plus if you want mario / zelda / metroid, zelda classic is better. You cant launch arrows is RPG maker. :(