PDA

View Full Version : Why does the quest freeze as soon as I load it?

4starcashier
09-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey all what's going on?

It's been awhile since I've been to Zelda Classic. There were some quests I would like to play but everytime the quest starts i start to move but it makes two short sounds (like if u go to a cave or a room where the old man speaks....and the sound the text is making) and then freezes. It will let me pull up the sub menu but nothing else. Am I doing something wrong? This does happen on my ex friend's laptop and I want to play some of the quests! Please help me! Thank you!

Cordially,
Nathan Bush

Tygore
09-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Is this happening on more than one computer, or only the aforementioned laptop? It might be problem with the computer itself.

Kingboo30
09-28-2006, 03:20 PM
....Please play quests in their right verisons. Your playing an older quest into 2.10 which is crap.

mirror_shield33
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
I've had the same problem with at least two quests... specifically "Rise of Enlil" and some majora's mask remake.

I hope these work better in the next version.

erm2003
10-01-2006, 11:53 AM
There is no guarentee that they will work in future versions. Older quests are made with older settings, quest rules, items, etc. There is no way to ensure they will work correctly unless you play them in the version of ZC they were created with. Making older quests work with the newer versions of ZC will be hit or miss depending on what the quest makers did, especially when it comes to minor fixes they used to get around old bugs which may cause problems in the future verisons. So the rule still stands, play quests in the ZC version they were designed for.