PDA

View Full Version : Dog starts car after eating chip

ZTC
09-28-2006, 10:32 AM
A breakdown patrol man who came to the rescue of a woman motorist has managed to get her car started using her dog.

Juliette Piesley, 39, had changed the battery in her electronic key fob but was then unable to start her car.

When AA patrolman Kevin Gorman arrived at the scene in Addlestone, Surrey, he found its immobiliser chip was missing.

Ms Piesley said her dog George had eaten something, and realising it was the chip, he put the dog in the front seat and started the car with the key.

Mr Gorman said: "I was glad to get the car started for the member.

"They will now have to take George [the dog] with them in the car until things take their natural course.

"It is the first time that I have had to get a dog to help me to start a car."
Heard this on the radio a little bit ago, and chuckled. Poor dog though, having to be taken everytime the car has to be used. But... it'll come out eventually (bleh)

Aegix Drakan
09-28-2006, 11:39 AM
XFD!!!

:rofl:

I can' t stop laughing! Nice find there, Cyborg!

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 12:59 PM
So after a few days they are going to have to start bringing a piece of crusty dog shit with them to start the car. The shitmobile. Nice.

Kairyu
09-28-2006, 02:42 PM
XFD!!!
I think you may want to blow your nose.

Anyway, I was really wondering what the heck this topic could possibly be about given the title. I suppose this is one of the less entertaining possibilities.

Tygore
09-28-2006, 02:47 PM
So after a few days they are going to have to start bringing a piece of crusty dog shit with them to start the car. The shitmobile. Nice.

The chip could be removed from the poo and wiped down. Assuming it was still functional after being digested, that is. And then there's the matter of smell.

Also, as we all know, dogs are known to sometimes eat their poop...

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 03:13 PM
The chip could be removed from the poo and wiped down. Assuming it was still functional after being digested, that is. And then there's the matter of smell.

Thank you, Professor McRuinsJokes.

Mitsukara
09-28-2006, 10:19 PM

They could just stick it in an ashtray or the glove compartment. Heck, wrap it in seran wrap and tape it under the dash!

This Handy Solution(c) has been brought to you by Hobotech, Inc.TM