PDA

View Full Version : Think you for unbanning me

lightning-z
09-27-2006, 02:37 AM
I wish you all a good day! Thinks alot I will try and be good. HAHAHAHA

Beldaran
09-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Just for the fact that it would add to the overall level of comedy in the universe, I SINCERELY hope that you talk to people like this in real life. :laughing:

Mitsukara
09-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Thinks alot? I don't thank so.

Zelda64GLD and lightning-z both speak their dialogues aloud. For example:

"AH/EE W/LL/ELL RAY/EP YUR/RO D/GO THNEH ET/AH TEE!!!!11!1" pronounced in a booming, screeching, angry voice.

erm2003
09-27-2006, 06:38 PM
I wish you all a good day! Thinks alot I will try and be good. HAHAHAHA

Does anyone else read this and think Boyer from Super Mario RPG?

Kairyu
09-27-2006, 08:32 PM
I think it's 'Bowyer.'

Masamune
09-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Why hasn't this person choked to death on their own saliva?

Kairyu
09-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey, what's on his website?

erm2003
09-27-2006, 08:41 PM
I think it's 'Bowyer.'

That would make more sense. :tongue:

About the site, go to it and laugh. It's a gaming site with no content and a forum with 2 registered members. The sentence structure on the main page is just about as good as his posts here.

lord_jamitossi
09-27-2006, 08:43 PM
lol, that website is priceless. He talks like there's a huge organisation behind the site, but then he says things like "I had to take a brake."

Saffith
09-27-2006, 09:02 PM
It's a gaming site with no content and a forum with 2 registered members.Now, now. They are adding new things everyday or week don't rush them please. And in the X-Box 360 part of LGZ you will find loads of info on the X-Box 360 System There in the coming weeks, and they are even in talks about bringing back the Dragonball Z Area.
I'm quite looking forward to seeing some of these walkthouths. I don't know what the hell those are, but they sure sound interesting.

In all seriousness, though, the misuse of "ITT" is great.

lightning-z
09-27-2006, 11:45 PM
That would make more sense. :tongue:

About the site, go to it and laugh. It's a gaming site with no content and a forum with 2 registered members. The sentence structure on the main page is just about as good as his posts here.

You are all so funny! Keep in mind Its been up for only a 3 weeks. but sine you all what to Make fun of it I added a real good News update on it. It is up to the min agn news break hour there. post there if you like I don't bit.

Saffith
09-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Man, I knew FrontPage sucked, but I didn't realize just how much so. All sorts of misplaced and mismatched tags. The most egregious cases:

Three instances of <html>, four of </html>
Two instances of <head>, four of </font>
Five instances of <body>, and four of </body>

And that's version 5.0?!

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 01:29 AM
Hahaha So funning someone thinks I care about money! I don't Load Floppys for onething Two I know it would be a virus. Thats why all I use are store sold software. My Most used software
Nero 7
Linix 11.0
Windows vista Beta 2
Windows Media Player 11
directx 9.0c
MIRC
Thats all I got on my pc
The type Of computer I Own
Duel P4 3.2gigz each
Geforce FX
400Gig Maxtor Hard Drive
Blueray DVD Burner
DVD+RW/+R, -RW/-R Sony
3gig DDR2 Ram
DSL 6mbs Line With built in FireWall

Mitsukara
09-28-2006, 01:45 AM
Just thought you should know, your page is screwing up in strange ways. Your news updates have moved around- one suspicious one vanished- and your forums are displaying huge, oversized text. This is in the past hour or so.

Also, all your walkthrouth sections and such go to A/B/C/D/etc. link screens, which all do nothing at all but loop back to page where one selects what section they're going to (be it walkthrouths or cheats or whatever).

Incidentally, I don't see anything about money or floppies @.@

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 01:51 AM
I wish you all a good day! Thinks alot I will try and be good.

Why Armageddon Games: Sucks Ass
They Hate hearing the truth about them self. They are all assholes who need a good ass kicking. They are all like 3 year old babies even the ops. Crying saying don't do this are that. That's why they are dead beats. Who else would give a flying fuck about spelling. I don't and never will I type this way because I can. If they did not have the foot in there ass maybe they would know that. This is the internet not the real world for crying out loud. Give me a fucking break. I know how to act in real life and talk and even spell. So back the fuck up. For the last time "I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!" so bit me

"I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!"

This is doubtful.

I know how to act in real life

From where did you get the notion that the best way to act in real life is to spend time creating unvisited websites dedicated to ranting against a niche gaming forum where a few people hang out and talk to each other for fun?

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 01:52 AM
The one about the money be removed due to vius. 2nd I know about 95% of links don't work due to. mistake i did when coding them they are missing the go? in the url. I did that with about all of them but Gamecube area works fine. Sorry for the mishappening in the forums its a beta copy:)

Beldaran you just proved what i posted on my site. He is a prime person it relates to. Really do hope more people like Jennifer joins. Oh one more thing My site is not being looked because I HAVE NOT GOT IT DONE YET! 2nd the users that do stop by are staff most of the staff don't post news are in the forums due to we use e-mail because we don't what the whole world knowing our biz. My site have over 50,000 users on hold till we get out of beta testing it. news there is ment to see what happing with new mods for the news post. We only get about 3 unknowen guest a mounth. so if you did look around and show the first page it says BETA. no harm ment but i had a nuft of you all poking at me about how i spell and stuff. If i whated it to look good and be spelled right i would use spell cheaker my site has that built in. the user shadow do the main coding of page's i just do the inserts. thats just the text part. and some linking. I am the one who use front page he don't So thats why the coding looks messed up.

DarkDragon
09-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Aww, you took down the pr0n :(
I am somewhat curious about how his news page is extracting our AGN userids.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 02:07 AM
There you go DarkDragon I put it back up just for you.:D

Saffith
09-28-2006, 02:14 AM
It's so tempting to spam the comments, but I suppose there's really no need. It's all hilarious enough as is.

By the way, white text on a white background is definitely not a good design choice.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 02:21 AM
Go right ahead spam the comment. I don't care Saffith my site has zero rules you can flame me if you like. are show nude pics on the forums I just don't care. I just really testing the limts of what all can be done.
PS you can also upload on my forums. not trying to puremot it but I use it just for fun:D

goKi
09-28-2006, 02:51 AM
You are all so funny! Keep in mind Its been up for only a 3 weeks.

Copyrights© 1999-2006 By Lightning Z Network

http://web.archive.org/web/*/lightning-z.com - Waybackmachine archives of Lightning-Z.com dating back to 2002.

You're a bad liar.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:04 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.lightingz.com
how about that one 2000 Before then I was on a free host sub-domain so yea 1994 is my site real copyrighted date I just make my site look newer okey. It has had many make overs also it outdates AGN by two years. As me and my crew learn new code we update.

goKi
09-28-2006, 03:17 AM
Shut up.

MottZilla
09-28-2006, 03:22 AM
I have shocking news for your lightning-z, the internet is part of the real world. It's not candy land. It's as you may have heard, a world wide network of computers owned by real people, running on real electricity, running through real network cables and servers. Your spelling errors aren't what make you look bad, it's using the wrong words and forming broken sentances. You've proven you can do it with that last post.

I think you only come by AGN to try to get seemingly desperately wanted attension. Oh and one more thing, you should stop trying to impress all these people you call assholes. You've gotta pick one or the other. Are they assholes or are they people you want to like you, because that's why you'd try to impress people.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:30 AM
MottZilla you use to be a buddy of mine. I give you the first copy of zquest. But The internet is fake maybe run by computers but I never seen my computer come home from work and pay bills. Am i wrong nor any cables have left and came back with a paycheak eather. all in good fate MOttZilla OH by the way I know you where hosted by other website. I was just trying to return the kindness by hosting your site and buying you a domain. but whatever like you said I must be dumb you said. not in the same words but you did say it. so now no hosting. seeing how you are already hosted:D :googly:

Saffith
09-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Y'know, I always thought my cats were real. And my clothes, and my furniture, and my food. But now that you mention it, I realize that none of them receive paychecks! Hell, they don't even have jobs! My god, I've been living a lie!

MottZilla
09-28-2006, 03:38 AM
I never said you are dumb or stupid. All I've been pointing out is your behavior. Believe it or not you're welcome to be a regular member on this forum.

The internet is not "fake" though. Fake would mean it's untrue or doesn't exist when infact it does. The internet is a real thing, it exists in our world. If you commit crimes using the internet you cannot say "oh don't worry guys, it's just the internet! it's not real!". Well you can, but they'll still convict you and lock you up.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:39 AM
OMFG I am shill cracking up. Thats funny man everyone knows Cat's are real if you think not it can hurt you with its teath. LOL:tongue: If i can't tuch it and i can fill it up its not real other wise there where be demons and dragons every witch way i look. my screen an't that big to hold them back.

Ps I can't reply i am stuck in the net "HELP!"

goKi
09-28-2006, 03:39 AM
OMFG I am shill cracking up. Thats funny man everyone knows Cat's are real if you think not it can hurt you with its teath. LOL:tongue:

Dude, my fucking brain is melting, please stop.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Still They sould make a 18 & up area on this site. I could make you piss your self . That would stop your brain from melting down. Are I can post new info on my site. Pick now!:googly:

erm2003
09-28-2006, 05:26 AM
I could make you piss your self .

I have already done that while laughing at your top quality posts in this thread.

Saffith
09-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Oh my god.

LightingZ Copyrights© 1996-2006 Is also a trademark of Lightning Z INC All Rights Will be inforced by all legal force. you can face up to a $110,000.00 fine for using any of our trademarks

It just gets better and better.

Hey, is this one of your trademarks?
http://www.lightning-z.com/images/logo.jpg
'Cause I'm totally using it.

Better still:
http://www.lightning-z.com/index.php?go=privacy
http://www.armageddongames.com/privacy.shtml

Not exactly a trademark, but I'd say that's worth at least $72,000.00 right there.

(Edit: It's gone now, but LZ's privacy statement was identical to AGN's, except with the names changed. Also, there were a few random grammatical errors inserted; for one, "utmost" was changed to "Up most.")

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 06:04 AM
Why put a link to a black page? Two i am a co ower I don't care about it. three no that Words on the bottom are not and can't be copyrighted.

Ps the Word Privacy no one owns thats 2 if someone did. AGN would have to get in a very long line. about 300 year old line. 2 I would own that word before AGN My site is Older 2 years but still older

biggiy05
09-28-2006, 06:42 AM
Why put a link to a black page? Two i am a co ower I don't care about it. three no that Words on the bottom are not and can't be copyrighted.

Ps the Word Privacy no one owns thats 2 if someone did. AGN would have to get in a very long line. about 300 year old line. 2 I would own that word before AGN My site is Older 2 years but still older

Did your dad not beat you enough when you were younger?

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 06:47 AM
biggiy05 just because your dads a dead bet and bets you. do not mean eveyones dad bets them. two there is nothing wrong with that post. the link is to a page that i an't even done making are even started. And If you think agn owns thats word you are 100% wrong no one owns that word it is used by all web sites Privacy anyone in the world can post that word. he's the moron for thinking agn owns it

Saffith
09-28-2006, 08:49 AM
The site's HTML is about on par with its content. Check this out (from this page (http://gamecube.lightning-z.com/index.php?go=cheats=e)):

<ul>
<li><font SIZE="2">E.T. Search for Dragora<br>
Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures<br>
Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness<br>
Eggo Mania<br>
Eisei Meijin VI<br>
Enclave<br>
Enclave II<br>
Enter the Matrix<br>
Eragon<br>
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002<br>
ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002<br>
Eternal Arcadia<br>
Eternal Arcadia Legends<br>
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem<br>
Evolution Skateboarding<br>
Evolution Snowboarding<br>
Evolution Worlds<br>
Extreme Force: Grant City Anti-Crime<br>
Extreme Pool<br>
Extreme-G 3<br>
Eyeshield 21</font>&nbsp;</li>
</ul>
<hr></body></html></td>
<td width="149" background="images/fundo_direito.jpg" align="right" valign="top">&nbsp;<!--
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-parent:"";
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman"}
-->
</style>
</head>

This isn't all FrontPage, surely. Not even it could be so utterly incompetent.

Masamune
09-28-2006, 09:08 AM
I hope people from the AGN Elite 4 come and whois your site and then call you at 5 AM.

And then talk dirty to your mom.

ZTC
09-28-2006, 09:28 AM
I haven't seen a thread this funny in a while. You on drugs or something, LZ?

Glitch
09-28-2006, 09:28 AM
You sir, are a retard.

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 01:06 PM
EDIT: thought better of it. No need to be a jerk. =) For those who want to know, I posted his personal address and phone number from a whois lookup.

Tygore
09-28-2006, 01:09 PM
Admin Name........... Patrick Prior
Admin Address........ Tulsa
Admin Address........ 74115
Admin Address........ OK
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES

Now, I'm from Oklahoma, although not Tulsa. But still, I can't help but think I've heard the name "Patrick Prior" before. Dang, there's one that's going to bother me for a LONG time.\

EDIT: Belderan's edit pretty much messes THIS up. I removed the "how to contact" info, out of some weird sense of conscience I get sometimes.

MottZilla
09-28-2006, 01:27 PM
You can touch the internet. It's electrical (and sometimes optical or perhaps microwave) signals going between computers. Just because they can't bite you, get a paycheck, and you can't put things inside it it doesn't make it fake or not real. Ofcourse that's not true, you can put things "inside" the internet. You're in denial that the internet exists.

Tygore
09-28-2006, 01:28 PM
You can touch the internet. It's electrical (and sometimes optical or perhaps microwave) signals going between computers.

Whatever happened to the series of tubes?

Saffith
09-28-2006, 01:33 PM
But still, I can't help but think I've heard the name "Patrick Prior" before.He's posted it before. (http://72.14.203.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.armageddongames.net%2Fs howthread.php%3Ft%3D58260&btnG=Google+Search) Probably not what you're thinking of, but there it is.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Masamune how would they talk dirty to my mom? She never comes over to my house for one. And and 5am my wife would pick up she would kick your ass. and by the way "MORON ME AND MY WIFE OWN OUR HOUSE!" I am not like you other members that don't leave your moms house. do a lookup on the address its in my wifes name.

DarkDragon
09-28-2006, 02:40 PM
EDIT: thought better of it. No need to be a jerk. =) For those who want to know, I posted his personal address and phone number from a whois lookup.

And yet it's trivial for any of us to do the same now that you've suggested the idea... ;)

Kairyu
09-28-2006, 03:01 PM
its in my wifes name.
I can imagine that.

Why did you bring up the subject of parents gambling on children, by the way?

Anyway, you still get a 1.3/10 for funny. My first bit of advice would be to learn how proper sentences are formed, THEN intentionally mess them up. Doing it your way (on accident) just makes random gibberish.

P.S. Your story is awesome. Did you ever finish it? If not I suggest you spend much much much more time working on it. Actually, I suggest that you spend a lot of time doing something else anyway.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:08 PM
I can imagine that.

Why did you bring up the subject of parents gambling on children, by the way?

Anyway, you still get a 1.3/10 for funny. My first bit of advice would be to learn how proper sentences are formed, THEN intentionally mess them up. Doing it your way (on accident) just makes random gibberish.

P.S. Your story is awesome. Did you ever finish it? If not I suggest you spend much much much more time working on it. Actually, I suggest that you spend a lot of time doing something else anyway.

That story been done for 3 years. it looks nothing like the one printed. 2 i can type proper sentencecs just because you don't ever see me do don't mean i can't I give you a 9/10 for being a big loser.

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
And yet it's trivial for any of us to do the same now that you've suggested the idea... ;)

Masa suggested it. I was just being a wiseguy by actually doing it.

biggiy05
09-28-2006, 03:36 PM
biggiy05 just because your dads a dead bet and bets you. do not mean eveyones dad bets them. two there is nothing wrong with that post. the link is to a page that i an't even done making are even started. And If you think agn owns thats word you are 100% wrong no one owns that word it is used by all web sites Privacy anyone in the world can post that word. he's the moron for thinking agn owns it

Dead bet and bets me? You truly are an idiot.

Learn to spell.

That story been done for 3 years. it looks nothing like the one printed. 2 i can type proper sentencecs just because you don't ever see me do don't mean i can't I give you a 9/10 for being a big loser.

No you really CAN'T type a proper sentence let alone spell for your life.

Kairyu
09-28-2006, 03:36 PM
2 i can type proper sentencecs just because you don't ever see me do don't mean i can't

Oh? Well, your proper sentences don't seem to be working at a job, bringing home a paycheck, biting me with teeth, OR holding physical objects! Clearly, they don't exist.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
I am not a idiot! I don't take 6mins to spell 12 words. I was watching and timing you. Kairyu you don't exist you don't bring home a paycheck and you can't harm me in anyway so you are but a dream.

Kairyu
09-28-2006, 03:44 PM
YOU CAN ONLY DREAM TO KNOW WHO I AM

P.S. Liar. It takes me 7 minutes to type 12 words properly! I monitor my typing time VERY closely!

Tygore
09-28-2006, 03:45 PM
2 i can type proper sentencecs just because you don't ever see me do don't mean i can't I give you a 9/10 for being a big loser.

Prove it.

Glitch
09-28-2006, 04:09 PM
This thread has become a blackhole of stupid.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Tygore why sould I prove it? I don't see the need to.

MottZilla
09-28-2006, 04:31 PM
This thread has become a blackhole of stupid.

Yes, but that means all the stupid elsewhere will be sucked in here so we always know where to find it.

Dechipher
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Seriously, this is one of the funniest threads of all time.

SeirraMist
09-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Threads like this fill me with glee. Lighting you need to understand that the Internet is a series of tubes. Once you have come to cope with that, we can move foward in your training.

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh really can you kill someone on the net? I do mean really dead not just there pc. you maybe able to do crimes over the net but nothing really big so ya its real but not real

moocow
09-28-2006, 07:39 PM
lolz.

We should just keep him around for entertainment. He feeds off of us insulting him, and we feed off of his stupidity. It's a win win situation, yo.

Masamune
09-28-2006, 08:03 PM
All of this stupid is giving me a massive erection.

MottZilla
09-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh really can you kill someone on the net? I do mean really dead not just there pc. you maybe able to do crimes over the net but nothing really big so ya its real but not real

It's real but not real? It's one or the other. And yes you could utilize the internet to kill someone. Anyone remember that site that let you use the mouse to murder a real life animal on webcam?

Rulehy
09-28-2006, 08:21 PM
OMG! This thread is giving me the chuckles!

lolz.

We should just keep him around for entertainment. He feeds off of us insulting him, and we feed off of his stupidity. It's a win win situation, yo.
I agree! lol Although he may be disrupting, its worth it! lol
I don't think you really can make a good sentance, lightning-z. If you can, MAKE A GOOD ONE! lol

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 08:39 PM
there will be no good sentance for you.

erm2003
09-28-2006, 08:42 PM

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=92219

Wave to the camera!

Beldaran
09-28-2006, 08:45 PM

This is right up there with All Your Base

biggiy05
09-28-2006, 09:15 PM
OMG! This thread is giving me the chuckles!

I agree! lol Although he may be disrupting, its worth it! lol
I don't think you really can make a good sentance, lightning-z. If you can, MAKE A GOOD ONE! lol

Don't try and be funny. It doesn't work for you.

moocow
09-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Don't try and be funny. It doesn't work for you.

You remind me of your cousin sometimes.

cyberkitten
09-28-2006, 09:38 PM
This is right up there with All Your Base

bel, i love you, man

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 09:42 PM
you all are so funny. but what ever you say an't a big deal to me.

Kairyu
09-28-2006, 09:45 PM
It's real but not real? It's one or the other.

Unless Schrodinger's Cat is still in the box. EXCEPT THE CAT MUST BE REAL! IT CAN BITE YOU WITH IT'S TEETH! That's one of the characteristics of real objects!!

Maybe the box it's in is a computer. Then it isn't real.

ARGH STOP THE HURTING IN MY HEAD

Anyway, if I can't have a good sentence, can I at least have you admit I took over two hours to make a post this time? Clearly it's taking me a very long time to write these.

Rulehy
09-28-2006, 09:45 PM
you all are so funny. but what ever you say an't a big deal to me.

Good, because you shall get more...:rofl:

Mitsukara
09-28-2006, 10:07 PM

There's no such thing as a good sentance. However, there are good sentences. To create them, one must be careful to use the appropriate vocabulary- "beat" is spelled with an a for instance, "bet" is a different word altogether. One must also use proper sentence structure.

You don't even need to have a point to make a sentence, which is fortunate for some. For example, a perfectly good sentence:

"This sentence is a sentence without meaning."

The third trick, is to properly use your writing device. Be it keyboard or be it pencil, or be it "your own mushy blood", you must write concisely, appropriately- create something legible. Keyboards make this much easier because the letters/calligraphy are all preset for you- all you need to do is to enter the correct ones.

Master these things, and you too can write messages for sending via internet, printing, posting on a website, or whatever you wish.

dint and i dint now how your riting will look i dint care becuz it dint mater to me

You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha ha ....

Now, for next weeks Incredible Lessons From Someone Who Doesn't Even Have A Diploma, we'll go into hypothetical metaphysics and ask the big scary question, "What is reality, and what does it truly entail?" For as you might learn if you put on your Thinking Caps and step into your "Lightning Labs," reality is somewhat of a debatable concept- sure, something is "real" but what does that actually mean? Join us next time!

Except you won't, since you'll probably just go "ahahha you all think you is so smart but yoy are ass and not funny ahahha i am laffing my as of" :( Your choice.

erm2003
09-28-2006, 10:18 PM
So now you are posting in the SE threads about how you would help out if people weren't being mean to you. Let's see. You have asked many times to make your posts legible and watch your spelling and grammar but you refuse to do that and wonder why we are mean. On top of this fun thread you have recently come off a ban for spamming and flaming an administrator of the site. Do you seriously wonder why people don't exactly welcome you back?

If you really wanted to be a welcome part of this community, then you would shape up and stop doing things that piss people off. So since this is the case, quit your bitching.

SomaLlama
09-28-2006, 10:20 PM
I think I'm going to talk like this guy for the rest of my life. Two coz its awesome.

biggiy05
09-28-2006, 10:23 PM
You remind me of your cousin sometimes.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing.:D

Anyways

Lightning-Z here is a question for you.

Who the hell are you, why are you still here, and did you know that the platypus lays eggs but is a mammal?

firefly
09-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Kairyu you don't exist you don't bring home a paycheck and you can't harm me in anyway so you are but a dream.Just to let you know:
Welcome to the internet!
We are real, we aren't a dream, you're not the only one in the world with a life.
Internet is serious business.
There are thousands of people reading this, we aren't computer programs.
How old are you?
You can get paychecks through the internet.
If you think you must spend 15 minutes posting, you're right, it took me like 20 minutes to post this because of my reading problems, but I review every single word in my posts.
I have a name, I have a hobby, I have a life, I have a mom and dad, I have a body, I have a brain, I have a house, just like you... (Well, probably...)
Yes, we can harm you.

Sorry, I'm a bit upset because of exams...

lightning-z
09-28-2006, 11:52 PM
biggiy05 I am a father of 4 kids and have a wife. I work at Directv as one of there hardware progreamers. I like playing video games and joking alot.

biggiy05
09-29-2006, 12:20 AM
biggiy05 I am a father of 4 kids and have a wife. I work at Directv as one of there hardware progreamers. I like playing video games and joking alot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/biggiy05/ATT00050.jpg

You look unhappy.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 12:23 AM
goto http://www.lightning-z.com/candy/002_02.jpeg
the link is real pic of my wife moron.

cyberkitten
09-29-2006, 12:31 AM
OMG! biggiy....you got pix of lightningz's wedding in your email? weird...mine must have gotten lost. i feel so left out.

Saffith
09-29-2006, 12:42 AM
I work at Directv as one of there hardware progreamers.Inconceivable? Verily.
Pray tell, what sort of hardware do you progream? Is there any software involved?
I like software. Software is made of rainbows and lollipops. Except instead of either of those things, it's electronic data.

LightingZ Copyrights© 1996-2006 Is also a trademark of Lightning Z INC All Rights Will be inforced by all legal force.
You could face up to a $110,000.00 fine or 5 years in jail. For using any of our trademarks, and Images.Hey, look! I'm using your Images!
http://www.lightning-z.com/images/fundo_esquerdo.jpg

http://www.lightning-z.com/images/fundo_direito.jpg

http://www.lightning-z.com/images/baixo.jpg
Better send in those legal inforcers of yours!

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't have legal inforcers. I just call the cops then they place a search. The my lawer sends a letter to the owers place of biz. He then will have to come to court. so you an't brothering me you will only harm

Jarrod Woerner AKA Warlord
So go for it man easy cash for for me. by the way i just filed at www.tulsapolice.org so keep if there if you must i took screen shot of it. and save the page for oline view and e-mailed them all files. Good day to ya loser.

DarkDragon
09-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Can't.... stop... laughing...

MottZilla
09-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Unless Schrodinger's Cat is still in the box. EXCEPT THE CAT MUST BE REAL! IT CAN BITE YOU WITH IT'S TEETH! That's one of the characteristics of real objects!!

Maybe the box it's in is a computer. Then it isn't real.

ARGH STOP THE HURTING IN MY HEAD

Anyway, if I can't have a good sentence, can I at least have you admit I took over two hours to make a post this time? Clearly it's taking me a very long time to write these.

Interesting... but the cat doesn't not recieve a paycheck. I'm not convinced that the cat is real unless it recieves a paycheck and can bite you! So there, the cat is fake! Let me know when it gets a paycheck!

Saffith
09-29-2006, 01:10 AM
by the way i just filed at www.tulsapolice.org so keep if there if you must i took screen shot of it. and save the page for oline view and e-mailed them all files.If that is indeed true, then I would like to sincerely apologize to the Tulsa Police Department. It was never my intention to waste your time with such a laughable, idiotic legal complaint.

And War Lord, I'm sorry I got you fined $110,000.00 and imprisoned for five years. I've learned a lesson about linking to images that I will not soon forget.

lord_jamitossi
09-29-2006, 01:11 AM
Oh shit, he just called the INTERNET POLICE!!!1
DEAR GOD NO!

He just formed a proper sentence!

I don't have legal inforcers.
:clap:

DarkDragon
09-29-2006, 01:18 AM
Close but no cigar, as "enforcers" was misspelled.
He got it right later in the post though:

He then will have to come to court.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Saffith I an't joking at all. I will talk to my lawer tomarrow and begain the paperwork on this matter. Most warlord will have to pay around $75,000.00 and court cost. Yet saffith I fill bad about this but you started it all. I did not post any agn pics yet you started something new and illegal.

bit of info for warlord
you can regain the cash by sueing Saffith. send the matter to his isp they will release his real name & address please will a op remove my sites images that saffith posted

Saffith
09-29-2006, 01:25 AM
Hey, my name is a trademark, y'know, and you're using it without permission. That's a $525,201.31 fine and 47 years in prison, right there.
I'm not screwing around here. My lawyer says I can totally do this.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 01:29 AM
You are just a moron all i got to say. I had to pay $450.00 at the tulsa patnet office. So i know you don't have any copyrights on a screen name they will not take it. you got the internet go looking for copright info. then you will know you sound like a moron.

Beldaran
09-29-2006, 01:30 AM
hahaha I am laughing so hard right now. Best thread ever. It was moderately entertaining for a while, but once he filed the imaginary lawsuit against Warlord because Saffith linked to some bullshit image (apparently Lightning-z holds the copyright to black polygon on red background) I just lost my shit. This is so awesome.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 01:32 AM
From now on talk to my lawer John P. Truskett

Beldaran
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
lmfao I hope John P Truskett (http://www.ecslok.com/pages/people/truskett.html) sues AGN! I'm sure he has NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 01:42 AM
What? He is a lawer that me and the other owners of Lightning z been using.

Mitsukara
09-29-2006, 01:42 AM
What boggles me is that when he typos something, he keeps doing it the same way over and over. What is a lawer?

I'd cite more examples but I'm lazy. :) I think he's speaking a secret code instead of mere typos, though.

I MA NTO A BSIXEULA POLRA BAER!!!!1!1!1111

Beldaran
09-29-2006, 01:44 AM
I have e-mailed John P. Truskett regarding this matter. Really, I did. Here is the text of my e-mail:

Hello Mr. Truskett,

I am writing you in regards to the matter of Patrick Prior, the litigant in the case against Armageddon Games Network. Mr. Prior is apparently suing Armageddon Games Network (hereafter referred to as "AGN") for copyright violations. He is seeking damages in the amount of $75,000 dollars (possibly more).

As a regular member of the AGN community, and thus a defendant by proxy, I was wondering if you could confirm your handling of the case and your affiliation with Patrick Prior and his company, Lightning-z.com.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Beldaran (forum member at AGN)

PS - I'm sorry if this seems silly, but Patrick Prior seems like a powerful man and has made serious threats against our community. We are concerned that we will soon have to pool our resources and retain counsel to defend ourselves in this matter.

You too can contact Mr. Truskett on behalf of Patrick Prior at [email protected]

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 02:02 AM
I am just cracking up. You don't know the Name of my company. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I an't even the Owner just co-owner. I can't beleave you are so messed up in the head. lightning-z.com is a sister site of our main. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA way funning to bad you can't find out who's the true owner. it's on the net but i an't giving it away. this legal matter will just pop up like a ton of bricks. it takes time to get a main copy off agn sever the cops must do some paper work then talk to the owners of the main server AGN is on. pull files do interviews then there will be somens for the owner of this site. TFF really I am not the legal department of my co founded company. I really was not joking There is a much biger company behide lightning-z.com. you all crack me up.

PS do any of you ever wonder why i post all time of the day like i never sleep. There are more people behide this screen name then just me and patrick he an't been on here since 1:00pm today

Saffith
09-29-2006, 02:10 AM
PS do any of you ever wonder why i post all time of the day like i never sleep. There are more people behide this screen name then just me and patrick he an't been on here since 1:00pm todayI'm impressed. Just how many people are there that have nothing better to do than hang around here spouting random, misspelled idiocy?

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 02:22 AM
most of company staff 14% of our site do this. The 86% call us losers for doing it. But they just don't know how to have a good time. We have about 25,000 employees. 12,000 people do it for fun i guess they must be losers too. but lightning-z.com only have 0.5% of them employee's. Small company we work for.

Saffith
09-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Okay, so, that comes to, um...
Let's see. Most of your 0.5% of the company's 25,000 employees (14%, to be exact), which comes to... 12,000?

12,000 people. My. One at a time, from the sound of it. So you guys change off every 7.2 seconds? No wonder your spelling's so bad.

25,000 employees. Impressive. That's roughly half as many as Microsoft. I must say, that's awfully large for a company that doesn't turn up a single Google result except for its own homepage.

And that's a a hell of a lot of people who don't know a damn thing about HTML, copyright law, and not being an idiot.

I, unfortunately, am only one person, and I must be going to bed now. I look forward to hearing from your lawyer, John P. Truskett, whom I expect will be using his brand new Hotmail account.
One lawyer for a company of that size? That must be one hell of a lawyer. I'm literally typing the words "trembling with fear" at the thought of what's to come.

lightning-z
09-29-2006, 02:44 AM
our html code people do know what they are doing. We just play with the code when we get it.:D So they try to get onto us. But we are the underlayers we just do the how do i say this just do text pages.
the lawer thing we have more then one. he's the one the main company let us use most of the time. He might not be the one we use this time. who knows but **** ***** the main owner. that was a clue to whom you talk to.

goKi
09-29-2006, 03:54 AM
Best thread ever. I've never given so many positive reps.

I think he actually believes in his cause, guys. (i know in saying that, i'll get a response of 'haha, i was jk.. lolol')

But seriously, this shit made my day.

Lilith
09-29-2006, 04:44 AM
posting in a legendary thread

Archibaldo
09-29-2006, 10:38 AM
I am not a idiot! I don't take 6mins to spell 12 words. I was watching and timing you. Kairyu you don't exist you don't bring home a paycheck and you can't harm me in anyway so you are but a dream.

granite? Is that you?

Kairyu
09-29-2006, 11:51 AM
Interesting... but the cat doesn't not recieve a paycheck. I'm not convinced that the cat is real unless it recieves a paycheck and can bite you! So there, the cat is fake! Let me know when it gets a paycheck!
I just recieved this from Lightning-z the cat:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5233/paycheckix2.th.jpg (http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paycheckix2.jpg)
Clearly, we owe Lightning-z the cat an apology. He is clearly an integral part of a larger organization, one with tremendous power and influence. I'd guess he's with the Mafia. Or maybe the Illuminati.

ZTC
09-29-2006, 12:54 PM
I can't beleave you are so messed up in the head. lightning-z.com is a sister site of our main. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA way funning to bad you can't find out who's the true owner. it's on the net but i an't giving it away.

provide the site address, you liar

SeirraMist
09-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Threads like this make the whole world look a bit nicer.

Breaker
09-29-2006, 08:55 PM
wow..

Yoshiman
09-29-2006, 09:13 PM
I think I just became a little more retarded.

Tygore
09-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Okay, so, that comes to, um...
Let's see. Most of your 0.5% of the company's 25,000 employees (14%, to be exact), which comes to... 12,000?

12,000 people. My. One at a time, from the sound of it. So you guys change off every 7.2 seconds? No wonder your spelling's so bad.

25,000 employees. Impressive. That's roughly half as many as Microsoft. I must say, that's awfully large for a company that doesn't turn up a single Google result except for its own homepage.

And that's a a hell of a lot of people who don't know a damn thing about HTML, copyright law, and not being an idiot.

I, unfortunately, am only one person, and I must be going to bed now. I look forward to hearing from your lawyer, John P. Truskett, whom I expect will be using his brand new Hotmail account.
One lawyer for a company of that size? That must be one hell of a lawyer. I'm literally typing the words "trembling with fear" at the thought of what's to come.

You left out the part about the logo done in MS-Paint.

Zelda_Warrior
09-29-2006, 10:49 PM
omg this is such a stupid thread

Masamune
09-29-2006, 10:58 PM

My penis just exploded.

biggiy05
09-29-2006, 11:05 PM
My penis just exploded.

Better get a band aid and some peroxide. Maybe a little bit of nacho cheese.

moocow
09-29-2006, 11:24 PM

Thanks! None of us were aware of that fact! You're such a blessing to us :)

Matteo
09-30-2006, 02:00 AM
best thread ever. I'm in tears.

the only thing that could top this is if zelda64gld posts in this thread...

Breaker
09-30-2006, 02:13 PM
banned again.. and I moved some of of his other stupid threads into the trash forum.

rocksfan13
09-30-2006, 02:20 PM
granite? Is that you?
Me thinks it just might be.... *scratches head*

Breaker
09-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Me thinks it just might be.... *scratches head*

no.. it's not.

bigjoe
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh really can you kill someone on the net?

I'm willing to bet it's possible.

I mean, one time, a hacker made my cd tray open and scrape my knee.

Verman
10-04-2006, 04:36 PM
UNBANNNNN!!! hheheh this is hilarious. of course a waste of time... He does seem to make all the mistakes the same all the time, could he just be fucking around?

No..far too stupid for that.