PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!?!

mirror_shield33
09-24-2006, 11:21 PM
My quest has a problem. When I open it in ZC, all the doors come out as passageways. Furthermore, Link walks OVER the doors. As if that weren't enough, Link often does not show up where the green square dictates. So, essentially, ZQuest is screwifying my quest. Any suggestions?

P.S.: I'm also having color problems in ZC and Zquest. Alt tab tends not to fix them... it usually makes them worse. If you could advise me on this, it would be much appreciated.

rocksfan13
09-24-2006, 11:45 PM
The only thing I could think of, that will be causing link to walk OVER the doors is either you have the freeform dungeons rule on or you're using the wrong combos for the doors.

Rulehy
09-25-2006, 02:31 PM
If you have freeform dungeons on then make the top of the door an "overhead" type combo. That may help. The color thing, the colors you set in the editor dont appear in the game. Unless it is set in the dmap color thing. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

mirror_shield33
09-25-2006, 05:55 PM
I think I might know the source of the problem. If I put in a pre-set door and try to edit one of the tiles, will it screw up the game a bit?

Zelda_Warrior
09-29-2006, 10:12 PM
No it wouldn't.

Go into dmap properties and change it to 'Dungeon' either that or change the level number to anything other than 1.

LinkMaster500
09-30-2006, 12:13 AM
I think you have to do what Rulehy said: Make the part of the door that Link walks over have the "Overhead" combo type.

As for the green square bit, you need to set the tile warp type to "Entrance/Exit" which is the standard warp style used for dungeons in the original Zelda. Right now, Link probably appears where you set the blue square.