PDA

View Full Version : How do you save games?

mightywarriorp
09-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi. I'm new to all of this zelda classic stuff. All the different type of zelda games on here are great. I have the new 2.10 version of zc and i was wondering if anyone here knows how to actually save your progress on custom games that you download off the zc site. I'll unzip it to some random folder on the C drive and then actually do a search for it when I open up the zc program. I select the custom quest i downloaded after i "register my name." i then proceed to save the game. it saves until i exit program. i come back, my name is still there, but i can't open the quest. it gives me an error. please help!!!

erm2003
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM
You should put your quest files in the same folder as ZC. You won't continue to have this problem if you do. The other option is while on the game select screen, look for the option to change the quest directory in the menu. The only problem here is 2.10 may have a bug where it doesn't remember the directory each time you load ZC, so it's still best if you put the quests right in the ZC folder.