PDA

View Full Version : AGNCon07

Dechipher
09-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Alright. Obviously 06 isn't gonna happen, which works out perfectly because I could have made that one. So isn't this the time when we start setting up 07? I'd like to go to one, and now I have the means to do so. So let's do it.

moocow
09-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I wanna go to one too :(

Rainman
09-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Sure, let's do it in my dorm room.

Breaker
09-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Someone pick a place, probably in or around Ohio since that's where most of our active convention attending members live, and let's go.

Dechipher
09-22-2006, 09:19 PM
Let's pick several places and then vote.
I know for a fact there are three active members here in OKC (myself, Tygore and ctrl-alt-delete.) So we could probably carpool wherever or something.

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-22-2006, 09:33 PM
I live in southeastern Michigan, so Ohio isn't too far to drive. Any further though, and I'd probably be unable to make the drive. You must all be so terribly sad to hear that.

punkonjunk1024
09-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm coming and I'll wear a skirt bitches

biggiy05
09-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Ohio.

What about going to Cedar Point?

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-23-2006, 08:30 AM

That'd add a decent amount of expense to the trip, apart from lodging, but if we can get a large enough group of people committed to coming, we could get a group discount.

Sounds well enough though. I doubt anyone would have a difficult time finding their way to a place like that.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Ohio.

This idea was presented before, and I say we go for it.
I do not give a fuck about distance. I drive a Mini. :-p

moocow
09-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Ohio.

Cedar Point sounds cool, but can we really hang out and get to know each other if we're scattered all over a theme park? Isn't that the point of a convention, to hang out with each other?

I'm not like, trying to be bitchy...

I like the idea of the hotel one that was done last year.

Dechipher
09-23-2006, 12:35 PM
I would like to keep the cost down to as low as possible, as I am a starving college student who is going into music which basically means that after I graduate I will be a starving musician for the rest oh my life. And as fun as theme parks are, I'd kinda like to just go chillax somewhere.
CAD we should carpool buddy.

moocow
09-23-2006, 01:10 PM
I would like to keep the cost down to as low as possible, as I am a starving college student who is going into music which basically means that after I graduate I will be a starving musician for the rest oh my life. And as fun as theme parks are, I'd kinda like to just go chillax somewhere.
CAD we should carpool buddy.

Yep, same here. Single mom right hurr. I can afford to go out one night a weekend, but to spend a whole weekend at Cedar Point is seriously pushing it. Especially when I don't know what my income will be like a year from now, for all I know I'll stop getting child support.

So I'm really diggin the idea of just hanging out somewhere. I had a blast camping the two years I went, yo. As long as I can drink some beer and sleep somewhere, I'm cool.

biggiy05
09-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Cedar Point sounds cool, but can we really hang out and get to know each other if we're scattered all over a theme park? Isn't that the point of a convention, to hang out with each other?

I'm not like, trying to be bitchy...

I like the idea of the hotel one that was done last year.

Yeah good point. I can get a discount on tickets for people if we do decide to go one day.

Masamune
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
There're only a few select members I'd really want to meet (and they happen to mostly be in Ohio). So if things work out well, I'll probably meet up with those on a separate occasion. And it will be a most joyous one of Masa antics and fun.

Prrkitty
09-23-2006, 04:03 PM
What about for those of us that would have to come from the West Coast? And yes I do realize that Ohio is convenient for most of those that do frequent the conventions.

I would like to attend one year. :)

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Well, you guys can organize an AGN West Coast Conference. Meet somewhere exciting, like Wyoming.

Master Ghaleon
09-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Throw me in the mix. I would love to meet new peeps and hang out with the ones that came to the last one :) i miss ya guys

erm2003
09-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Depending on when this falls, I would be intersted in going as well. I have seen a lot of the pics from the previous conventions and it looks like fun. It would be great to actually meet some of you. :)

vegeta1215
09-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Throw me in the mix. I would love to meet new peeps and hang out with the ones that came to the last one :) i miss ya guys

We miss you too MG ;)

I'll definitely consider it, but I will admit last year's was so convenient that there was no way I wasn't going, especially when a lot of people I wanted to meet were going. Still too bad Goat and mooie didn't make it.

rocksfan13
09-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Believe you me, I would love to meet you guys. But my kids and job hold me from doing such things out of a 2 hour driving radius. However, I will look forward to the pictures captured from this excursion.

Rainman
09-24-2006, 11:40 PM
If a destination is set, I'll certainly try to make it. At this point though, I have very little idea what my situation will be like at that time.

ZTC
09-25-2006, 12:14 PM
I might have one hell of a time convincing my parents (then again, they might just flatout refuse), but I'll see what I can do to maybe take a trip to Ohio. (hell, maybe me and SSJ could carpool, lol)

ShadowTiger
09-25-2006, 12:50 PM
WARNING: Potentially Stupid Idea:

We've got members all over America, and even overseas. Some of them can't make the drive. What about establishing several different conventions to meet those that ARE near you and reachable? erm2003 and I are near each other, and *b* and Prrkitty are near each other ... the list goes on.

We could meet after these individual conventions and merge all of our experiences (Digitally based) into one pool of images and movies for everyone to enjoy. :)

(Plus, I really want to play you guys in SSBM. Thankfully there's Online SSB though. PM me if you're interested.)

goKi
09-25-2006, 10:35 PM
There's really not enough people to do one in Australia. And besides, DT keeps pussing out of catching up with me whenever i'm in Melbourne.

Link64
09-26-2006, 06:18 AM
So ya... I think I'm like, maybe the only one in the SE... Go Georgia! So ya - looks like it'd be a hike for me no matter where - so let's keep tossing the idea around... I'm game though!

moocow
09-26-2006, 09:01 AM
So ya... I think I'm like, maybe the only one in the SE... Go Georgia! So ya - looks like it'd be a hike for me no matter where - so let's keep tossing the idea around... I'm game though!

Tony and his wife live in Georgia.

So does Glenn, I believe. ;)

Let's go to Graceland.

Link64
02-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Has anyone ever made any further progress on this discussion? We really gotta work harder at this...lol

heh...good ol' Glenn...

Dechipher
02-12-2007, 02:34 AM
Yeah, seriously, let's just pick somewhere.

Kansas, middle of the US.
Just throwing that out there.

{DSG}DarkRaven
02-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I seem to remember there being some sort of map, detailing the locations of AGN members. Do we still have that, and could it be updated if we do? That would help us find an ideal location.

mrz84
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I live in Missouri(sp?) so I could go anywhere in the US within reason. :kitty:

goKi
02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
i'll meet you guys half way here. middle of the pacific.

biggiy05
02-12-2007, 01:14 PM
i'll meet you guys half way here. middle of the pacific.

Sweet I'm traveling Cuban style. How many people can I fit in a raft?

Master Ghaleon
02-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Sweet I'm traveling Cuban style. How many people can I fit in a raft?

You can only fit me :P

Verman
02-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Cuban style, mang?

nice tities eh mang?

it would actully be fun to make a trip somewhere for no reason other then meet people who really dont care about ya! usually makes for a blast.

and for a little bit of wisdom hah... In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman...

Say 'ello to my little friend...

(sorry bad bad flashbacks when I hear cubans on a raft)