PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic is more known than you think

Pineconn
09-21-2006, 09:26 PM
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=zelda&message.id=2078655&page=1

Just browsing through the Nintendo NSider forums, one thread caught my eye: "Isle of the Winds." As you all know, it's a ZC quest. (Duh.) Well, someone is writing a fanfic based on the quest. Plus, someone in a different thread of the same forum mentioned The 12 Palaces.

As a matter of fact, that's how I learned about it, via the NSider forums. (Though I'm not a member.)

And I know that Zelda Power knows well of it.

These bits of 15 minutes of popularity surprised me and I'm sure there are even more. Just kind of interesting, that's all. You can ignore this thread. :p

LinkMaster500
09-21-2006, 09:42 PM
What exactly is Zelda Power?

Kingboo30
09-22-2006, 04:49 PM
How in the lord can you write a fanfic on a quest that is based of T:WW and has Z1s story? Did the person mention that it was based off from ZC? For all we know, the person was inspired by WW like DFW. It's pretty learn about ZC now as it is poorly advertised. Acmlms board knows about ZC only because Jigglysaint knows about it and Jigglysaint is very popular in the ROM hacking community to the point that they think Jigglysaint implemented Lock blocks.

Pineconn
09-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Zelda Power... a Zelda website. It isn't bad, except it's down for a little while. Yeah, the guy said it was based off the ZC game Isle of the Winds. So I think ZC is advertised well enough. It would be better if the main site were up and running, though... *cough*

LinkMaster500
09-23-2006, 11:55 PM
What is the link to this web site?

GeneralBacon
09-26-2006, 09:04 PM
I wrote that!

mirror_shield33
10-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Lol! :D