PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Quest glitch

Katzenbach
09-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I finished the 1st Quest and began the second one. Unfortunatley, I think I have run into a glitch. It started me out in the middle of some rocks just over some stairs. I can't move. I tried saving and starting again, but I end up in the same spot. Anyone else have this problem? Is there any way to fix it? If not, let me know so I can report the bug.

Nicholas Steel
09-20-2006, 06:00 PM
this is a known bug... erase your quest and restart it with the name zelda (this will start you on the second quest correctly.)

Katzenbach
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
I actually tried that and the only difference (besides starting from the proper place) is that the quest that was started without me typing Zelda has the number "45" next to link. What does the "45" mean?

mirror_shield33
09-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Does this happen if you load up the 2nd quest from the prompt?

Nicholas Steel
09-20-2006, 11:03 PM
make a step by step report on what you did to get it to show you having 45 deaths.

Katzenbach
09-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Well, I'm not sure there's much to tell. Once I beat the 1st quest, I waited until the end of the credits. Then, I was prompted to hit the start button if I wanted to continue to the 2nd quest. So, that's what I did, but that's also when I ran into that glitch. When I saved, the screen that shows my name showed the number "45" next to link, but before the hearts.