PDA

View Full Version : Willie Nelson Busted For Narcotics

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Country star Willie Nelson has been cited for possession of marijuana and narcotic mushrooms after a Louisiana cop smelled trouble during a traffic stop. The Honeysuckle Rose singer's tour bus was pulled over early yesterday morning and the cop insisted he search the vehicle after the whiff of marijuana hit him as he stepped onboard. State troopers claim they found over a pound of marijuana and less than a pound of magic mushrooms. Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for drug possession. Each was released after being issued a citation.

Ha. And again I say, ha.

Rainman
09-19-2006, 12:33 PM
It's a fucking shame. He's one of the coolest people around and the authorities keep messing with him. And for what?

Cloral
09-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Am I the only one who isn't the least bit surprised?

ZTC
09-19-2006, 12:52 PM
no, not really

I lol'd

{DSG}DarkRaven
09-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Am I the only person that read this:

less than a pound of magic mushrooms.

And thought of this: http://www.videogamesprites.net/SuperMarioBros/Items/Super%20Mushroom.gif?

Beldaran
09-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Everyone knows that Willie is a big druggie. It's all in good fun.

Legalize it.

moocow
09-20-2006, 09:19 AM
lol, magic mushrooms.

Not suprised.

ShadowTiger
09-20-2006, 09:37 AM
Am I the only person that read this:And thought of this: http://www.videogamesprites.net/SuperMarioBros/Items/Super%20Mushroom.gif?

If that had truly been the case, the van would have stretch marks on it from Nelson's expanded form. His wife's breasts would have been larger too. (If only I could find that comic of Mario in bed with Peach and a mushroom to refer to.)

mikeron
09-20-2006, 08:44 PM
It's a fucking shame. He's one of the coolest people around and the authorities keep messing with him. And for what?He had over a pound of pot, and he got off with a citation. The authorities sure are making his life difficult. :rolleyes:

Beldaran
09-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Willie's the man. Everyone knows he has a big ass pot farm on his "ranch" and everytime the door to his tour bus opens a cloud of green smoke wafts out. He's a rebel, man.

Eckels
09-20-2006, 09:30 PM
It's not the first time. he's been busted a few times before. no big deal really.

SUCCESSOR
09-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Had this not been Willie Nelson arrests and an impouded vehicle would have been in the outcome. I'm guessing there was friendly conversation and autographs involved. Whatever department pulled them over just wanted some publicity.

I bet they let them off with the stash too.

Beldaran
09-21-2006, 12:18 AM
hell they probably rolled a blunt and had a laugh or two. This is Texas we're talking about, after all.

Rainman
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
He had over a pound of pot, and he got off with a citation. The authorities sure are making his life difficult. :rolleyes:

I'm referring to other incidents as well. Willie was almost ruined before because the IRS went after him. Sure this incident isn't all that bad, but there is no reason for any of this to happen.