PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of Tomorrow

GeneralBacon
09-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Can anyone tell me once u beat the deku tree level, where do u go? I got the gloves to push the rocks, but i dont know where to go now. Help please.

GeneralBacon
09-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Srry, i mean dreams of yesterday

ZeldaFan001
09-21-2006, 02:57 PM
That would be the Mushroom level. Try searching around the forest to the west, it's around that area.

It's been so long since I've played this game, so my memory is pretty fuzzy...

C-Dawg
09-28-2006, 02:47 PM
If you have the Level 1 Glove, you have completed the Mushroom's Hideout. Now you need to go to Error's Mansion, which is up Lon Lon Heights and over to the right. Stop by Pulchera to do some shopping on the way.

Sylvan8
11-18-2006, 04:53 PM
hi uh...floor 3 in the water dam...i beat all the monsters that the large Tektite summoned..then nothing happens O_o..the boss music keeps going and there's just nothing there.

ShadowTiger
11-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Which Beta are you playing it in? Everything seems to work just fine in 2.10

Still though, it shouldn't really be a problem regardless of the version you're playing in. Try to walk over every single walkable space in the screen. That usually helps.

Sylvan8
11-19-2006, 01:47 PM
playing it in 2.10, i just redownloaded zelda classic (new computer) and started everything from scratch a few days ago. so newest everything. i kill all the spawns, and just..nothing happens. the battle music persists. I've tried pushing and bombing everything on the screen, and nothing. so i'm more than a little confused as hell right now. It's a shame too because this is a really great quest. 2.10 is the latest version right? since i just downloaded it i have whatever is most recent.

Ricky of Kokiri
06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry this took so long to get a response:

When fighting the Tekkite... after you kill all the Zoras and monsters, start shooting arrows at the water. You'll eventually nail him that submerged coward. Rinse and repeat a couple times.