PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-16-2006, 11:42 PM
1 Where is the search function I do not see it at the top like most forums that are similar type to this and 2 where is an instructions guide to play alpha?

I found Level 1 and I am at 4 heart containers but I would like to cheat and get some help if I could can anyone direct me to an alpha strategy guide?

DarkDragon
09-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Only premium members have access to the search function currently. There's an option to become a paid subscriber in your User CP.

LinkMaster500
09-17-2006, 10:18 AM
If you mean the quest you access by entering ALPHA as your name, AlphaDawg, the quest creator, had some answers to questions about this quest on his web site.

Unfortunately, I do not know where the link is to the site as getting to the site is difficult. If anyone has the link, that would help, but if not, I have beaten this quest and can help. What specifically are your questions?

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Well when I downloaded zelda classic I went to play alpha it was already typed as alpha for me. I have defeated level 1 and found level 2. I also went and explored and found the power bracelet south of the graveyard and I found the blue ring in the waterfall. I also found 1 heart container south of the fairy when I burned the bush. I need to find the white sword next because level 2 has a lot of hard enemies. Oh and I also need the letter

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I found 2 more heart containers in death mountain 1 by using the power bracelet near the top left of the map and 1 by a bomb where I believe 4 red horses were.
So now I have 7 heart containers. I still need the white sword and the letter and I can not think of any place I havent searched hard for them. Maybe they are in level 2 and beyond. I have found levels 3 and 4 already during my explorations and level 9.

LinkMaster500
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
To get the White Sword, go to where Level 2 was in the original game and bomb the wall. You cannot get the Letter yet, but you can after you beat Level 4 and get the Triforce. The Letter is where Level 4 was in the First Quest.

Level 2 is not very hard enemy-wise. The Red Wizzrobes are a cinch if you just stand of their lines of fire and use the Magic Shield to block their shots.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-17-2006, 05:17 PM
I will go try this now much much thanks

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
I was fighting the wizzrobes with a regular sword and was impatient now with the white sword I had more patience and am half way thru level 3 with the white sword.

LinkMaster500
09-19-2006, 02:30 AM
One more thing Link&Zelda4Ever, please use the edit button to edit your posts or if you have something to add to your last post (if you wrote the most recent posting).

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-20-2006, 08:48 PM
where is level 8 at? I cant find it anywhere. I got everything else and beat the other 7 levels and found all heart containers.

LinkMaster500
09-21-2006, 01:20 AM
From the beginning screen, go right, up twice and left. You either need to blow the Whistle or burn one of the middle trees.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks I found it and know where level 9 is so I am almost done with alpha. As for DemoEx I beat Level1a Where is the next level located at? Also that geelok who shot fire was hard as heck to beat It took me 10 tries before I beat him.

LinkMaster500
09-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes he can be tricky, but there was a trick to beating him. Stand in one of the corners and when he turns his head the other way, walk up, turn fire a sword beam, and get back.

I have not played this quest much, so I wouldn't know. But I'm sure someone out there does.

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
09-21-2006, 11:53 PM
yeah that is what I did to beat the fire gleeok but it came out so fast it was so frustrating but I eventually did beat him. Thanks for all your help throughout alpha as it was a fun adventure and I am now starting level 9 this weekend when I get time.