PDA

View Full Version : Keeping full health

Katzenbach
09-16-2006, 05:23 PM
If I save the game with full health, the next time I play, I only have 3 hearts or something. If I have full health and want to save the game and play later, is there any way to save the amount of health I have for later game play?

GeneralBacon
09-16-2006, 05:29 PM
No i dont think there is anyway, but this may work, save while a fairy is healing u and start the game again and i think u will have full health.

LinkMaster500
09-16-2006, 06:04 PM
There are some custom quests that are set such that every time you continue, you do so with full life. But the default is three hearts.

Darth Pikachu
09-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Actually, this feature is dependent on the quest author. You see, some quests are set like it was when Zelda 1 came out. However, there are some quest authors that prefer to have their players at full health after death. With the newer versions, there is even a way to set it up to be a specified number of hearts or even a percent of hearts. So, in summation, it all depends on the quest author.

... and that's the lesson for toady! :D

Modus Ponens
09-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I hope Toady reads your post, Darth Pikachu, because he's been slacking in his studies and I'm starting to get a little worried about him. I think I almost caught him smoking once!

If you're playing the original game, getting full health when you load a save is as simple as going right one screen, up two, right one, and up two more.

redmage777
09-21-2006, 12:46 PM
If you're playing the original game, getting full health when you load a save is as simple as going right one screen, up two, right one, and up two more.

If you arn't so lame that you die on the way... But If yourthat lame, you only have 3 hearts anyway so you don't need to bother. You can Die on the way to level 1 instead... Not implying that Anybody is actually that lame, just makeing fun of you if you are.

The real reason I'm posting is to add that a feature that sets a number of hearts AND a percentage would be nice. Say 4 + 25%

Nicholas Steel
09-21-2006, 05:55 PM
redmage777 post that suggestion in the beta suggestions area if you really want people to discuss it....

ShadowTiger
09-22-2006, 10:32 AM
I know that it doesn't answer the question, (I don't think there's a way to do this unless you use a Global Script, which I know next to nothing about,) but you can set it so the quest starts you with 100% health whenever you start the quest or load it up again. It's available in the init data section of ZQuest, final tab.