PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With 2 Questions About Demo Quest Ex

mdg6255
09-14-2006, 08:16 PM
First, I have 11 of the 12 items in the inventory list. They are the Raft, Book, White Ring, Ladder, Mastrer Key, Blue Power Braclet, Red Mirror Shield, Lg. Money Bag, Necklace, Flippers and the Heart Container . . . . what am I missing? Secondly downloaded ver. 2.10 and having read some of the comments in this discussion I think I am screwed as I am at the warp room and I can't move once I get to the fairy room after warping. Any way I try and go I am instantly sent back to the warp in Gannons room. Anyone have any suggestions? I did try and save the game once I was in that fairy room I have to quit then save and all that does is take me back to Gannons room. Any Ideas?

torquate
09-15-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that the version I beat it with was 2.10. I'll have to check.

mdg6255
09-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Thanks Torquate . . any help would nice. I know I am missing one item on the inventory list . .just don't know which one . . lol . and as for being stuck . . well thats just frustrating me more than anything else after getting that far and then not being able to finish. Thanks in advance for your help

JudasRising
09-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Any way I try and go I am instantly sent back to the warp in Gannons room. Anyone have any suggestions? I did try and save the game once I was in that fairy room I have to quit then save and all that does is take me back to Gannons room. Any Ideas?

I think I can help you!

after you beamed to the fairy-room don't move!
press esc and quit the game. then select "continue" and voilá you are back in the fairy-room without moving back to ganons room.

have fun!