PDA

View Full Version : Who's played LSW?

Darth Marsden
09-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Now that it's been out for a couple of days, I thought I'd ask - who's played the new Lego Star Wars?

I got it the day it was releaed and loved every single second of it. The game definately benefits from better source material, and they've even got Han Solo's cocky swagger! Not to mention the hilarious cutscenes and the sheer joy at being able to blow up BOTH Death Stars.

So... what do you guys think of it?

erm2003
09-14-2006, 05:31 AM
A friend of mine and I played through the first one this summer and we were looking forward to this one coming out. We will be picking it up soon so we can get started on it. It's good to hear some positive reviews! I have read that this one is even better than the first. I am looking foward to it.

Matteo
09-14-2006, 11:00 AM
The game is great. I as well got it the day it came out. My wife even loves to play it with me, which is great considering she doesn't play any video games. The game is more polished, with many added features, improved gameplay (see hand-to-hand combat), and a better presentation. I still get excited when I find a LEGO car to build and am able drive it around a level. I have the first LSW as well, and have to say that they both are among the most entertaining games out today.

Prrkitty
09-14-2006, 11:57 AM
I downloaded the demo... but haven't had a chance to install it yet. I read that this will come out for PC so I'll be adding this to my Christmas list :)

MottZilla
09-14-2006, 12:41 PM
I played the first one, and will play the second. It's an excellent game. It doesn't boast top notch graphics or anything fancy, but it's a blast to play. And it's available on nearly everything you could think of, even the 360. Can you say overkill? ;p

ZTC
09-14-2006, 03:51 PM
overkill

:rolleyes:

if my PC is up to it, I'll prolly get it; sounds interestingly fun