PDA

View Full Version : import graphics

PYRO49
09-13-2006, 12:49 AM
How do you import graphics?

I wish to import graphics from Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

PYRO49
09-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Can anyone answer my question? :confused:

Nicholas Steel
09-13-2006, 01:28 AM
you cant... the import feature is completely broken till the next beta comes out.

erm2003
09-13-2006, 05:38 AM
If you are using 2.10 you can use the grab feature on the tiles page to import graphics off of bmp files to get individual tiles if there is something new you need. If you want a complete tileset that mimics the LttP graphics, then go to www.purezc.com and look for the Pure Tileset (or variations of that). If it comes with a .qst file, just open that up in ZQuest and you are set to go. It is the closest thing to the LttP graphics but make sure you learn how to use that type of set first before slapping something together. Look at some of the tutorial information under ZQuest Editor help.

Also, when you post don't expect an answer instantly. You didn't even give your query an hour before posting again. Have patience and people will help you as they become available.

yourhonor
09-13-2006, 09:57 AM
uhh.. yes, he did.

PYRO49
09-13-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm still a bit confused. I found the pure tile set though. Don't know what to do next. I'm new at this

erm2003
09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
When you open up the zip file you got from purezc, what type of extension does the file(s) have inside? If it's a .qst file, you can load ZQuest and open up the file as a quest and start playing around. If it's a differnent file extension, you will have to use the import feature. The problem is the import feature doesn't work properly in 2.10. So if this is the case, your best bet is to download the 1.92 beta 183 version, open up ZQuest and start a new quest file, import the file, then save it. You will then be able to open the file in 2.10 and use the pure set that you imported. Play with the program a bit and follow these basic directions and hopefully you will figure out how it works.

PYRO49
09-15-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm having problems. On the zelda classic program, there were files already.

2 of them had graphics kinda like Alttp. I tried to open it on Zquest but didn't work. I need a password thing or something.