PDA

View Full Version : Counters: Color(Max)

Tygore
09-11-2006, 09:28 PM
How about the ability to change the color of the counter text to signify when the max quantity has been reached? That way, players unsure of their current limit will know whether or not to go for that item drop, or whether or not to waste any precious rupees.

erm2003
09-11-2006, 09:44 PM
This is a great idea! This would definately come in handy for when items like the quivers and bomb bags will let you hold different quantities of arrows and bombs. They may not be consistant either if this is something that can be changed with the editor, so a color for the max would be extremely helpful.

Rakki
09-13-2006, 01:54 AM
I'd say this is probably possible now, with the subscreen editor. :p Either way, I remember the last time this was brought up, I think it was Pikaguy suggesting it. I still agree that I'd like to see SOME way to be able to do this.

Nimono
09-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I'd say this is probably possible now, with the subscreen editor. :p Either way, I remember the last time this was brought up, I think it was Pikaguy suggesting it. I still agree that I'd like to see SOME way to be able to do this.
I don't remember if I was the one who suggested it, but I do remember that a few people said that it didn't make sense at all to do that.