PDA

View Full Version : Tao of Link: Director's Cut

kopitiambread
09-11-2006, 08:40 PM
I just started out with ToL and I've found the raft and boomerang in Dungeon Level 1 but I can't find the bow. Could someone help point me in the right direction?

I've got 2 keys and I see a lot of rooms with orbs and 2 small statues that can only be activated with the bow and arrrow.

elise
09-12-2006, 11:12 AM
The bow is on the third floor :)

kopitiambread
09-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks Elise! I've completed the 2nd dungeon and the first elemental shirne :) Now I'm exploring the 3rd for the items

kopitiambread
09-15-2006, 11:52 AM
I've completed the quest already

Time taken: 14:22:56

6 continues

I've found just about everything except 2 HC... Is there a half-magic item in the DC version? If there is I can't seem to find it... :p

Cepat
09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Yes in the windmill at An Quan Town. Did you enjoy the quest?

Btw, are you Singaporean kopitiambread? Ever eaten nasi lemak with teh kosong?

kopitiambread
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
The quest was styled quite nicely especially with the placement of the items in the various dungeons and shrines. There were two things that kept me on the quest:

1) Sometimes the dungeons can get a bit confusing especially when finding that last item or the ever-elusive bottle.

2) Finding the right item to activate the right trigger tree/lamp/skull etc before obtaining the mirror of truth

There are 2 non-game threatening bugs that I expreienced in the game was when I defeated a shrine boss and went into the room above with the item, and if I continued later, there was once the whole map would turn brown and I was stuck in the corner of the room.

The second time was when I tried to swim past the screen and my game ended by hanging but I saved earlier so nothing happened. (This was the edge of the map above the top most raft point of Orient)

Good job on making this quest and on the DC version!! Hope to see more quests soon.

And I've had these two dishes before. :)