PDA

View Full Version : quest/window size problems

ksngns
09-10-2006, 12:50 PM
1st problem: i run zc classic, and the screen is huge!!
how do i fix this? i read in a another post that i have to adjust the config file, i would but i dont know where that is(im a complete computer idiot:googly: ).

2nd: ive tried all the listed methods for running custom quests, but i cant get thme to work... comp idiot remember?:D

thanks for any help that you can give

Rulehy
09-11-2006, 07:11 PM
1. It might always be big. I think thats how it is programed.
2. Idk what a thme is. Sorry.

Silvanoshea
09-11-2006, 07:27 PM
this should go in the quest editor help i think, but thats just me...
Anyway it depends what type of huge it is, is it full screen (like takes up the entire screen, or is it windowed (doesn't take up the entire screen and you have the pretty red X button in the top right hand corner)?
if it is windowed you can just size it down, if it is full screen than you can fix it in the menu bar (you know, File, Edit, View...)
i have no clue what a thme is either...

Nicholas Steel
09-11-2006, 08:03 PM
thme = them

erm2003
09-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Silvanoshea, this has nothing to do with the editor, the thread is where it belongs.

ksngns, did you read the ZC FAQ thread? Click the link here to look at it:
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=85584
This thread will answer your question about loading custom quests.

As for the window size, are you running windows? I believe you can right click the zelda.exe file and add the command "-window" to the command line to switch it if you want full screen. I am not 100% about this so hopefully someone can confirm this for you.

Nicholas Steel
09-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Silvanoshea, this has nothing to do with the editor, the thread is where it belongs.

ksngns, did you read the ZC FAQ thread? Click the link here to look at it:
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=85584
This thread will answer your question about loading custom quests.

As for the window size, are you running windows? I believe you can right click the zelda.exe file shortcut and add the command "-window" to the command line to switch it if you want full screen. I am not 100% about this so hopefully someone can confirm this for you.
fixed a mistake you made in that post.

erm2003
09-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Ah, yes. Thank you for the fix franpa.