PDA

View Full Version : I am back

Silvanoshea
09-08-2006, 09:03 PM
:D :) I have returned to this site after about 1 year of absence.... i was umm concerned in like school and stuff, and i got a new computer, awesome for me. But i also lost all my data on my quests... sux for me...:(

biggiy05
09-08-2006, 10:25 PM
You have a lot of negative rep so chances are people don't remember you and won't be welcoming you back.

Round 2.

hellebeest
09-09-2006, 05:34 AM
I sure don't remember you, but hey welcome back ;)

Round 3. ??? :D

Silvanoshea
09-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Where did all that negative rep come from.... aw man... some ppl just don't like me...:(
And i never did anything bad, i just stated my opinion.
Well, i am going to work on my quest...

Drunken Tiger
09-09-2006, 09:51 AM
I cant say I remember you, enjoy sticking around though.

moocow
09-09-2006, 09:53 AM
You've only been gone for 9 months.

Liar :(

ShadowTiger
09-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Eh, any forum can really use every member it has. Regardless of the quality of the members, having any particular individual posting is a lot better than shooing them off to maintain some sort of forum quality standard. People change. It's hard to change for the better when you're not even present on the forums though.

So yeah, welcome back. :) Check out the new features of ZC. They'll blow your mind. (Of course, you don't have to use them, as they're somewhat complex for newcomers.) The other new features are great though.

DarkDragon
09-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Eh, any forum can really use every member it has. Regardless of the quality of the members, having any particular individual posting is a lot better than shooing them off to maintain some sort of forum quality standard. People change.

You've obviously never met Uncle Luigi or Stray Cannon...

ZTC
09-11-2006, 01:19 PM
uhhhh....
who are you?

Tygore
09-11-2006, 01:42 PM
65 posts, dude... I don't think you're going to have stuck in anyone's memory.

Verman
09-11-2006, 01:51 PM
I remember you just because you have the name of that whiny bitch elf who made me sick from the dragonlance series...

Modus Ponens
09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Man, people are nice around here. I'm glad I didn't make an "I'm back" thread when I returned about a month ago after like three years of absence.

Anyway, welcome back, Sil.

Silvanoshea
09-11-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah... glad to know some of you remember me:
1. My name doesn't take much from Dragon Lance.. I wouldn't want it to do much with that love blind elf, all i want it to take is the title, King of the United Elven Nations. And than the character from the first Shannara book: The Sword of Shannara, Shea Ohmsford. Who was a good hero.. anyway you get Silvano-Shea :D.

2. People do change, I happen not to be a bad person, in fact, i am just the opposite. I stand for everything that is just and right, and i do something about it, not just sit there and say they shouldn't be doing that. Just back then... i wasn't really like that, but i have matured alot since then.

3. Most of you guys seem nuetral or even hostile towards me... i remember when this site was friendly.

Glitch
09-12-2006, 01:07 AM
yeah... glad to know some of you remember me:
1. My name doesn't take much from Dragon Lance.. I wouldn't want it to do much with that love blind elf, all i want it to take is the title, King of the United Elven Nations. And than the character from the first Shannara book: The Sword of Shannara, Shea Ohmsford. Who was a good hero.. anyway you get Silvano-Shea :D.

2. People do change, I happen not to be a bad person, in fact, i am just the opposite. I stand for everything that is just and right, and i do something about it, not just sit there and say they shouldn't be doing that. Just back then... i wasn't really like that, but i have matured alot since then.

3. Most of you guys seem nuetral or even hostile towards me... i remember when this site was friendly.

Ignore the jerkholes. Welcome back.

Prrkitty
09-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Hang around and be patient... I think you will find that you'll receive more friendly posts then negative/harsh posts. Everyone has an opinion - good or bad. Just take what you want/need and leave the rest.