PDA

View Full Version : Asteriks by usernames.

Exdeath
09-07-2006, 11:34 PM
When you look at the users online on the bottom of the front page of AGN, what does it mean when a username has an asterik* after it?

*b*
09-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Means they're the sexiest and most well loved member on the forums. That's why I have two

Seriously, I have no idea. It might mean they aren't verified yet, or are a member of some special group within the forums

Tygore
09-07-2006, 11:56 PM
Exdeath is a premium member (yay spinny coin), can't they see members marked as hidden? If so, then I bet that's what it is.

DarkDragon
09-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I think it means they have invisible mode on, meaning they only show up on the list for premium members.

Exdeath
09-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Oh that's cool and would make sense. I did see that premium members get to see hidden users. I did it for the Avatar, Title, and Search. I've been a member since 2003 and my postcount isn't even at 100, so that 1000 is a long way off. Worth the $7.00 or whatever is is heh.

Archibaldo
09-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Since were on the topic. What does it mean when a person has a '+'after the name in the users online place thingy? Then only person I've seen with this is BH4 or well Shadow Tiger now.

moocow
09-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Means you've added that person to your list of friends somehow.

ShadowTiger
09-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Since were on the topic. What does it mean when a person has a '+'after the name in the users online place thingy? Then only person I've seen with this is ShadowTiger.Aww. ^__^ I see the same for you man. :)

Indeed:
Archibaldo* means that unless you are Archibaldo, you can see him even in his invisible state.
Archibaldo+ means that Archibaldo is on your friends list.
Archibaldo+* means that you've got some mad leet inviso-ninja friends there, pal. Good job with that.
Phantom Menace means HOLY CRAP, Phantom Menace is here! etc.