PDA

View Full Version : A few of my newest quests

Nimono
09-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Okay, I need to get this out quickly, since I mysteriously got logged out when I tried this last time. Here's my newest quests, all in 2.11b12d. On ly one has a demo, though, since I'm still working on the others:

1: Nayru's Quest. I haven't fully developed the title or story, but it stars Nayru, and there's a new area, called Star Island, south of Labrynna. You get to go to Labrynna after every dungeon for a minidungeon, though. Here's the demo: Nayru's Quest Demo (http://www.geocities.com/pikachu_fan_13/NayrusQuest.zip)
2: Realm of Mirrors. Still in development, and I'm working strong on it, though I stop every time I get a new quest idea... It takes place at Aquatopia, invloves going through time, and 8 Mirror Hourglasses to gain access to another new land, the Realm of Mirrors, which, oddly enough, has people who put Mirrors on high demand. Breaking one is a crime there...
3: The Legend of Zelda: Adventure in Mysteria: Special Remake. I'm remaking Adventure in Mysteria. I need to get through this quickly... It has a new story involving Zelda, new areas, areas take out, and even new bosses. Check PureZC for the details. It's hard for me to post here...

PM me for more information... This place is getting weird when it comes to logging in...