PDA

View Full Version : Happy Late Birthday to, uh, Me.

Rafnul
09-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Just thought I'd drop by since I turned 19 on 08/27. I honestly don't even know if anyone here still remembers who I am. I pretty much stopped showing up 3 years ago, when I got a part-time job and started moderating a chatroom elsewhere. In the mean time, I earned an associate's degree and high school diploma concurrently, graduating in May of '05, and have since spent a semester at Iowa State, dropped and tried to find a real job, then made the absolutely intense decision to pursue a vocation to the priesthood and am presently at Conception Seminary College.

Just thought I'd give a shout out to the place that helped form me in those first two years of high school where I was an even bigger dipshit than I am now.

You guys are probably solely responsible for making me into the sort of tolerant and diverse person I am today. Thanks, AGN.

Drunken Tiger
09-06-2006, 12:48 AM
I remember you. Happy belated bday, are you planning to stick around?

Rafnul
09-06-2006, 12:54 AM
I'll probably stick around. One of the really crazy shits about where I am at right now is that we are behind this BlueCoat proxy server, and all of my internet activity is monitored, like there are monks here at the Abbey that spend all day reading the things seminarians do on the internet. It's pretty strange and voyeuristic when you think about it, but at least they're filtering out people who would otherwise be completely fucked up in private...

If nothing else, I'll be idling in the chat 24/7.

Glitch
09-06-2006, 02:18 AM
So if I posted a picture of a big horse cock they would kick you out?

Rafnul
09-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Not really, they'd probably "talk to me" if I had say, clicked on and downloaded a picture of horsecock.

Breaker
09-07-2006, 12:11 AM
You had to wish yourself a happy birthday because nobody likes you.

moocow
09-07-2006, 09:10 AM
YOU ARE WELCOME!

Happy late Birthday

and welcome back.

:)

koopa
09-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm a bit late to wish you a Happy Birthday, but anyway.
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!

You could always download moocow's signature image if you want people to "talk" with you ... or about you. Might not help your chances of becoming a priest though. [/sarcasm]