PDA

View Full Version : Petition to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities

Sheila_Israel
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
While you are reading this, the Iranian reactor produces enriched bomb-grade uranium. Terrorists can deliver that bomb to your city, and it can kill you and your children. Yet the government does nothing.

Do we demand violence? Not in any common sense. Similarly, police use force to arrest criminals in order to stop violence.

But Iran is not a criminal? Wrong. Iran has proven malicious intent. Iran, under the current regime, conducted many terrorist bombings in the West, and sponsors deadly terrorists. Iranian leaders repeatedly called for fight against the United States and annihilation of Israel.

Perhaps Iran needs nuclear weapons for self-defense? No. Iran already bullies the Middle East with its huge conventional army. No country threatens Iran.

Since the eighth-century jihad and the Ottoman army at the gates of Vienna, the West has never been exposed to such threat. Iran’s several nuclear bombs can inflict more damage on America than the World War II. Never before the Islamic fundamentalists who hate the West and dream of attacking it had military might of apocalyptic dimensions. Are you crazy to doubt they will use the bomb?

We call on the United States: Do not hesitate. Protect your people. Protect your allies. Destroy the Iranian reactor!

To sign the petition, visit http://terrorismisrael.com/nuclear_iran.htm

Glitch
09-05-2006, 11:02 AM
If terrorist take the time to attack Ohio, they are too retarded to suceed.

Rainman
09-05-2006, 11:40 AM
I probably should move this to trash, but I'll bite. Iran just doesn't seem like a threat to me. In fact, the last speech he gave that I read the transcript from made a lot of sense. He said we were inciting anger against the ourselves by our foreign policies in the middle east. We have no business being the world's policeman. We should remove our huge foreign military force from where they are and bring them home. The military is for defense of the United States, not for protecting its interests.

"We're fighting them over there so we don't fight them there!" You didn't say that, but I here that excuse a lot. What a load of bullshit. We have no right to enforce our might onto another nation. You've got to be a big asshole to pass your problems onto someone else.

Of course, your post is about the nuclear threat. First of all, I've never seen much reason to believe that they want to attack us. If they do hate us, it's because of our blind support of Israel and our military actions. We've attacked both Iraq and Afghanistan. Both are on the border of Iran. No wonder they feel threatened at this point. This is what is wrought when you accept force as a method of resolve a conflict.

Iran won't bomb the US. This is bound to bring an equal amount of force back. All they want is to be a nuclear power so they can get their say on the world's stage.

Bah, I shouldn't be ranting during class.

goKi
09-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Iran, Iraq, what's the difference?

lord_jamitossi
09-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Okay, this person isn't ever going to read this post, but...

Change "Iraq" to "United States" and another couple little sentances. It works there too. Where's the petition to GLOBALLY stop nuclear weapons?

Dart Zaidyer
09-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Whoever designed these spambots (And that's what this is) obviously knows nothing about how political threads fare on any forum that has ever existed on the Internet.

slothman
09-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Iran, Iraq, what's the difference?

'O' and 'P'.

I always like it when they are both present during the Olympics.
Since it is alphabetical then Iran is ahead of Iraq; a dozen meters even.

The Iran althletes are probably making funny faces at the Iraq ones when they aren't looking.

AtmaWeapon
09-05-2006, 05:01 PM
You know Iran makes quite a bit of money off of the United States' unquenchable thirst for oil. I wouldn't be surprised if we are the last people on Earth they'd want to toss nukes at.

Whether they'd toss them at other countries is debatable, but it is pretty much understood by now if you fire nukes the entire world hates you.

Plus I live in dirttown Mississippi and I think the odds of nuclear strike work to my favor. I will continue my red-blooded American attitude of apathy and get back to Eve Online thank you very much. The only terrorist action is that station-busting gang that raped my Cruiser today :mad:.

Lilith
09-06-2006, 06:21 AM
I can't wait to bomb some dodongos!

Aegix Drakan
09-06-2006, 08:40 AM
blahblahblah, whatever!

I'm for it, but only because I want to see the iranians get taught some sense. their government kills off innocent girls because they were raped! "violation of the laws of chastity" or something like that. and IF they refuse to be raped (Ie, they fight back) then they get killed anyway for harming a male!

/me fumes

someone's gotta change this. it's just sickening.