PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "I want a Slash->Next combo type" topic

_L_
09-04-2006, 01:03 PM
I too want a Slash->Next combo type. And, for consistency, I want Pound to be renamed "Hammer->Next".

That is all.

jman2050
09-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Fine fine, it's in. Stop asking about it :P

Shoelace
09-04-2006, 06:10 PM
I love you! No longer will I have to set secret combos for the different kinds of bushes. :P

WindStrike
09-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh... so that's why everyone wanted the Slash->Next combo. ... right, that's obviously not the only reason, but whatever. Fair enough for me.
See, I'm still a rookie in zquest, regardless of my skills in setting up graphically great screens.

Wait... problem with that Shoelace. Sure, you can slash at the bushes without the need for secret combos but uhh... what about hearts and rupees appearing from the bushes?

_L_
09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey, all I wanted was to make slashable FFC enemies without having to defy logic (that is, put Singular flags on everything but the FFC).

I suppose you other guys wouldn't feel like lobbying for "Bush->Next" combos?

Shoelace
09-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Well slash->next will be one of my most used combos and not just for the different bushes, flowers, grass, pots, etc. on one screen. But for things like _L_ mentioned.

Also, think of this. At a sign, to read it, you will have to slash at it, and it can reveal a autowarp or something. Ideas like that can be done without the secret combos now. I spent most of my time on HoD setting up the secrets combos on every screen, so that is why I wanted this feature.

Wait... problem with that Shoelace. Sure, you can slash at the bushes without the need for secret combos but uhh... what about hearts and rupees appearing from the bushes?

Well that is why they also made slash->next (item). Just for that. Also they made bush->next and bush->next (item) for it to be animated like a bush.

What would also be cool since we are in a suggestion thread, is a slash->next (perm). So that if you cut something, you don't have to cut is anymore because it would stay cut.