PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Quest Problem And 1.90 Problem

OmegaDestroyer8
09-02-2006, 03:15 AM
I downloaded the Ocarina Of Time remake quest in version 2.10 and it wouldn't let link move! I figured i had to download 1.90 cause it said it was made with or for it. I downloaded it and it doesn't work i open it and a black box pops up then disappears and i don't have any pop up blocks. Someone help me please.

Rakki
09-02-2006, 04:32 AM
If you're on Windows XP, version 1.90's not going to work because it's DOS based. That said, try downloading version 1.92 and playing the quest on that. It SHOULD work with that. Playing 1.90 quests on version 2.10, however, is generally a bad idea because of a horrible bug that actually replaces some enemies with others. It may not sound so bad at first, but when you realize that you can't beat some enemies like Digdogger without the Ocarina... it's easily possible to run into one you "have" to kill before you get the Ocarina. =/

Pineconn
09-02-2006, 09:31 PM
The problem with not letting Link move at all... When it happens, simply press F6 and Continue. Link should now be able to move. That bug has been known for a while, and might be fixed in the latest beta of ZC 2.11.