PDA

View Full Version : Error with the three towers = (

bluedeath
08-30-2006, 11:45 AM
sorry but the three towers has gone to an error i will have to restart to the beginning:( but i dont mind really
i am going to use different graphics since i dont really know anything about the DOR it is a little hard for me to use... the game will be better though im not that freaked out about it this will make the game better since i know how to use the graphics i am planning on using thanks for waiting;)

Rulehy
08-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Actuly this makes me think... It may even be good to do this anyway! :)
Think about it people, every game can use a little "fresh up" with a new version or some bug fixes. I mean, every game can be better. If you have the
best game on the DB, it can still be better. My 1st quest was LOZ. It was
gonna be great! Until...I got better at ZC and remade it into Hyrules Fall.
Now Hyrule's Fall is a new story. It origanted as a remake, and turned in to this. This makes a lot of sence to do.

bluedeath
10-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Actuly this makes me think... It may even be good to do this anyway! :)
Think about it people, every game can use a little "fresh up" with a new version or some bug fixes. I mean, every game can be better. If you have the
best game on the DB, it can still be better. My 1st quest was LOZ. It was
gonna be great! Until...I got better at ZC and remade it into Hyrules Fall.
Now Hyrule's Fall is a new story. It origanted as a remake, and turned in to this. This makes a lot of sence to do.

well thats good :D that you agree with me:cool:

Rulehy
10-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Your welcome! Btw have you restored the stuff that you lost yet? It's been a while.

bluedeath
10-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Well....The truth is, is that i have been taking a break and playing in the middle of the night to catch up on my work since i deleted my remake its gonna be better because of cutscenes and better music, of course the music you sent me too Rulehy, anyways this one is gonna be 1 tower long because of the long wait and it will take longer to find the tower so dont start thinking its gonna be too short the next demo will be 2 towers and 1 lvl,
and each version the theme song for the tile screen Dearly Beloved will sound different at the final demo i will put the one Rulehy helped me get i had to make my own or atleast edit them.
Anyways it will atleast be finished um well.... Tommorow or the day after so it shouldn't take too long thanks for waiting everyone.:)
ps:while i played in the night i was really tired, So... I didn't really get much done and mostly i have been playing MMORPG. But i geuss im back to make some Quest's I hope lots of people will like my quest the quest will require Beta 13 to play, I know Rulehy is looking ford to playing this quest

bluedeath
10-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Funny, how me and you are probably the only one using this thread.