PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Quest:

Tanza
08-29-2006, 10:52 AM
Well since PureZC isn't updating much anymore and there's problems here, i decided to post my quest on the forum:

Here's the link to my quest: Kendrus Quest (http://d.turboupload.com/d/925330/Kendrus.qst.html)

I used TurboUpload. Not the best. You gotta wait 40 secs then click the download link within. Don't really feel like typing the story out. Let me type it out in a file first, then I'll get back to you guys.

It uses the Old Tileset (i don't like any of the new stuff). But a lot of the graphics have been changed by me though.

Enjoy

rocksfan13
08-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Tanza, you could have placed this in the temporary custom quest database HERE: http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=91119

It was created just for the issue with the current DB not being fully functional yet.

elise
08-29-2006, 11:31 AM
In which version should we play it :)

Tanza
08-29-2006, 02:14 PM
In v. 2.10

Ah, I see. Thanks. I'll recreate the post there, complete with it's story and picture links etc.

Give me some time.

Edit: OK; got it all on the Temp. DB Thread Check it out over there.

zrookie
08-30-2006, 06:40 PM
OK this has been a fin quest (although i don't care for the colors much) but i need a hint on the red candle. i thought that with this being a fairly straight forward quest that i would not have missed it but i've been around again and still don't know where it is.
thanks for your help

elise
09-01-2006, 05:09 PM
I just finished the quest , Maybe you should change Gannon to Ganon ;)
The red candle you get in the neighbourhood where you need it to burn a tree ;)

Boommaster
09-03-2006, 03:47 PM
I had missed the ladder in level 2 and went back to get it. I got it and now can't get out of the dungen. I went all the way to the end of the dungen looking for anything else I might have missed and now I can not return to the front door to leave. I can't get to the warp on the lower left side. I can move some of the tiles inward but can not move the appropriate one down to go through to the warp. Is there another way out???????????????:( :confused: :confused: Please help. Can't play any further. Thanks in advance.

elise
09-03-2006, 04:16 PM
I send you a PM :)

Boommaster
09-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks. Got it but don't know enough about programing to be able to do anything except start over.