PDA

View Full Version : Warping problem

Plissken
08-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Ok this only happens on 2 of my screens where you warp to inside a house then you side warp back to the overworld. What's happening is that when I side warp back to the overworld instead of you appearing where the blue or green square is you appear on like the middle tile of the bottem row. This only happens in two of these situations though. No matter how many times I move the blue or green square you always appear at the bottem. I've had help but he couldn't figure it out so now I am turning to you guys. And if you want to look at it yourself give me you aim or something and I'll send you the file and you can look at it.

Plissken
08-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Nevermind I fixed it by opeing the quest in the beta 2.11. Must be a 2.10 bug.

erm2003
08-27-2006, 06:01 PM
OK, it's good that you fixed it, but I still wish I knew why that was happening in 2.10. I haven't had that problem before when building my own quests.

Plissken
08-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah that was weird. I tried everything including deleting those screens completely and remaking them from stratch. But it didn't work. And then I heard there was a beta 2.11 so I downloaded that and now I'm just using that.

erm2003
08-27-2006, 07:40 PM
OK, just remember though it is a beat and bug testing is still in progress. If something doesn't work it may not be fixed properly until the next release. Keep updated on it with the development forums.