PDA

View Full Version : Enimys

zeldafan500
08-26-2006, 03:00 PM
When I edit the tiles for enimys in Zquest it turns out a different color when I actually fight them in Zeldaclassic. Is there some sort of key of what colors turn into what or is there a certain pallete I'm supposed to view it in? I'm trying to change the keese into a kind of bird and the brown turned into pink.
Edit: Hellooo? WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU PEOPLE FOREVER TO REPLY? Sorry but please hurry up.

migokalle
08-26-2006, 05:40 PM
it takes so long time for people to answer as they need! don't be rude and tell them to answer!:mad:

i think the answer to your question is + and -:)

don't yell next time! just wait!;)

zeldafan500
08-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Sorry.
And what do you mean 'the answer is + and -'?

WindStrike
08-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Look on the right side of your keyboard (Numpad). There are two buttons with + and - on them. Use those two buttons to toggle between Csets.

Darth Pikachu
08-26-2006, 06:00 PM
To be more specific with ENEMYS is that each enemy has a different cset used, i.e. red darkunts use cset 8, blue octo's use cset 7, etc. By pushing + and - on the keypad in the tiles part of ZQuest, you are changing the cset up or down respectively. So the answer is twofold, part is the + and -. The other part is knowing which foes are on which cset.

Not to confuse you further, but if you really want to be creative, you could go into the csets under palletes and change the colors you can use.

If you're using 2.11 and above, I have no clue how those work, because I'm waiting for a full stable version without betas. So don't ask me how those work.

Hope all of this helps.

zeldafan500
08-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Thank you I got it now sorry for getting impatiant.

erm2003
08-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes patience is a virtue zeldafan, and from what I have seen you have very little. It won't help you get responses either. It will probably make more people ignore you.

But thank you Darth Pikachu for helping him out.

Oh and everyone... it's ENEMIES... this is the plural form, the singular form is ENEMY. Please try to get that right. It's a frequent and annoying spelling error. Thanks.

zeldafan500
08-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh I forgot that thing about plurals. Well thanks again for the info about enemys. (haha i said enemys instead of enemies)