PDA

View Full Version : make-your-own-zelda-storyline!

solyphon
08-25-2006, 04:05 PM
i'm not sure if this has been done before, but you get to make your own zelda storyline/dialouge(sp?)/dungeons/enemies/pretty-much-anything!

BUT,
there are some rules. they are:

try to keep the main characters in. wont be zelda if it hasnt got zelda in it! (or link)

you dont have to make every little detail about it, just the things you want to make.

please dont make it innapropriate(sp?)

if you want to have comedy, then its fine

when making a dungeon, map out the layout if you can.

please keep this zelda-ish, so dont have rocket-launchers and the mafia, and other things like that

if you want to change something about a real zelda game, then you may do so.

if you want to follow on with what someone else did, state who did the original (or quote). then you can.

if you dont want people to add on to what you have made, then just say at the end: DNA (do not add)

if you see the letters DNA at the end of an item, please do not add on to their ideas

also, if this should go in another area, like zelda instead of here, then tell me, please.
if it does, i will move it, and take out this sentence.

Happy posting!

P.S. i know you can use zelda classic to make stuff like this, but you cant really put things like more than one person in a screen, secrects (well, some types), and more than one song for your instrument (if you have one).

ok, then! post away!