PDA

View Full Version : Where's the most recent version?

_L_
08-23-2006, 01:45 AM
I'd like to see if I can contribute to this, but I don't know which version of NeoFirst.qst is the most recent one.

ShadowTiger
08-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Ah, thanks very much for your inquiries. :) At the moment, I'm actually fiddling around with the combo pages, to turn it into something people can use for 2.11's later versions, as well as reorganizing EVERYTHING. It's quite a lot of work, actually. I'm also going to be drawing the L2 Boss Graphics for jman so he can implement the L2 Boss as he wants it done.

_L_, is there anything in particular that you'd like to see done? For someone of your skill level, if you see anything that needs improvement, by all means, speak your voice. ^__^ I'd love to hear from you. :)

The more Freeform Scripted Combos are in the quest, the more the users will have to work from. Obviously -EVERYTHING- (Without exception.) in NeoFirst will be available to the masses to use however they see fit, although there will be a permanent list of credits available both on the forums and in the quest itself so that nobody can claim a piece of work or code as their own. So yes, craft as many Freeform Scripted combos as you'd like. I'm sure we can put pretty much all of them in one way or another. :) After all, the more there is to work from, the better. ^^;

_L_
08-23-2006, 08:41 PM
My skill level? I've only done one measly example dungeon!

(Oh, wait - prior to that I contributed to this, (http://forums.insertcredit.com/viewtopic.php?t=5642) but let's just say that my contribution would prove to be its last.)

ShadowTiger
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Well, you appear to be one of the best Freeform Scripters around, (Having proven your skills ten times over.) If I have any Freeform Scripts that need to be created, I'll be looking to you, Praethus, jman, and DN.