PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Level1,Ganon's claim

firedude
08-19-2006, 09:52 PM
:( I know its stupid to be stucked in the first dungeon.The problem is I cant progress,I find no keys in the dungeon,I cant gate the flute,cant get the bow either.
So where are all the keys in that dungeon?

firedude
08-26-2006, 02:37 PM
hellooooooooo.

DarkFlameWolf
08-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Try bombing the north wall at the start. Push blocks in the map room to find staircases underneath. That should get you started.

firedude
08-26-2006, 06:46 PM
thanks I beat the dungeon already:D Oh and what palettes are good for dungeons,im using the compresinve gb gfx pak the one you used but there are many dungeon palettes and I cant find a good palette for a dungeon,any suggestion?
And with the gfx pak in dungeons the blocks appear as black squares,any help?

firedude
08-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Sorry for double posting but here is an image of my problem:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g226/zeldamaster2/zelda001.jpg

edit:As you can see link doesnt appeaers in the dungeon,the black squares are candles and the palette is "Moonlit grotto"

Pineconn
08-26-2006, 10:16 PM
It looks like you changed the palette in ZQuest, not the DMap palette. You need to go to Quest -> DMaps. Select the DMap, then Appearance. Select the palette under Color.

Wait, wait.... If I remember correctly, the Comprehensive GB Tileset is incomplete. Now that I think of it, I believe it is. That explains why you can't see Link either, there are no sprites of him. And I guess the palettes are nonexistant too.

DarkFlameWolf
08-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Yes, that tileset was hard to work with myself. Didn't quite like using it. My suggestion is to find another tileset and use that instead. I only made Ganon's Claim proving that I could make a good looking quest with it, I think I proved that.

firedude
08-27-2006, 11:50 AM
But I like that tileset,and if you got it to work maybe I can too.And link appears outside the dungeons the only problems come in the dungeons,so how did you got the dungeons to work?So please help I really want to make a game with the tileset.