PDA

View Full Version : Questions

zeldafan500
08-19-2006, 04:57 PM
In Zquest, how do you: 1 how do I make it so the hookshot can go over things but I can't walk over it, 2Can I make it so the sprite for link changes when he goes into ctain areas and 3: Is the enemy editor going to be in the next version? Thanks.

Zelda_Warrior
08-19-2006, 05:10 PM
zeldafan 500 i will give you an example of the first question: Since i know your using the newfirst tileset youd make a, lets say a river, then youd add a new tile to the set (Right click on one of thsoe red box things) give it a graphic, maybe a small bush, and make the combo type HS Grab, then put one on both sides of the river, then itll work. The hookshot will go over anything but block combo types, lockblock, and maybe a few others.
The 2nd way is impossible unless you give him a ring, but then that would throw off gameplay i think. The third is unknown, you cant always ask questions like that until you see the results, even if most people say such (I don't know anything about the new beta i just got back from not being on forums for a long time) but even if you heard people say it definitly will you cant be sure because maybe it makes a huge bug and it cant be fixed.

and zeldafan500 your lucky i posted so fast. Dont expect you to always get a reply in any of your next threads in 8 minutes, i just happened to be browsing the forums while looking how to do something in my sonic quest

zeldafan500
08-19-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks. And are you implying I would have gotten mad and multiposted if you didn't reply?

Zelda_Warrior
08-19-2006, 06:56 PM
no (Shortest post ever if i didnt put this comment in)