PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Darth Marsden

Archibaldo
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
A happy 22nd to one of AGN's finest members. Happy Brithday dude and may the force be with you.

koopa
08-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Exterminate ... exterminate ...

Happy Birthday Darth Marsden!

rocksfan13
08-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Happy B-Day dude. Gald to have ya! Got any more jokes for us?

Darth Marsden
08-18-2006, 04:44 PM
People noticed me! YAY! This made my evening, it really did. Thanks guys. Cake and Booze all round! PART-Y!

You want a joke? Okay, here's one I heard the other day you might like. Maybe.

It's the gates of heaven, and every guy is trying to get through. Look, for the sake of this joke, women don't exist. Quiet, you. Anyway, there's a huge crowd. Now God comes out, sees the mess and yells 'Oi!' Everyone goes silent and listens.
'This is pathetic! Look at yourselves! Get into order. I want you to sort yourselves into two lines. I want the guys who let their partners boss them around to stand in one line, and the guys who wore the trousers in their relationships to stand in another. I'll be back in ten minutes and I'll see how you do then.'
Ten minutes later, God comes back. There are indeed two lines. The line for men who let their partners boss them around is huge - it stretches so far God can't see the end. In the other line, the one for men who wore the trousers in their relationships, there is a grand total of one man.
God turns to the huge line and says 'Look at you! F**king panseys, the lot of you! I put man onto Earth to take charge, and look at you! Absolutely f**king pathetic! I've half a mind not to let you into heaven, you f**ing pussies! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!'
Then God turns to the sole person in the other line. 'Waa-hey! You, my good man, are exactly what I had in mind! Sweet as. Come on in mate.' Needless to say, the guy is well chuffed, but as he makes his way towards the gates, God stops him.
'One quick question before you go in - why'd you stand in that line?'
'Well' says the man, 'my wife told me to.'

I'm here all week, folks!

erm2003
08-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Happy birthday Darth! Keep on bringing the good humor in! Have a great one!

Aegix Drakan
08-18-2006, 10:26 PM
HEY! Happy B-day man! Enjoy it, cause you know you earned it!

Darth Marsden
08-19-2006, 04:16 AM
I earned being 22? And what is this, a big signature collection?

Thanks folks, it was great. Just got to ring the relatives and thank them for the wads of cash they didn't send me. (Kidding.)

Prrkitty
08-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Happy birthday sweetheart :)

Darth Marsden
08-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Yay, I'm a sweetheart. :D

Prrkitty
08-20-2006, 01:24 PM
But of course hon :) <hug>

Limzo
08-20-2006, 02:32 PM
People noticed me! YAY! This made my evening, it really did. Thanks guys. Cake and Booze all round! PART-Y!

You want a joke? Okay, here's one I heard the other day you might like. Maybe.

It's the gates of heaven, and every guy is trying to get through. Look, for the sake of this joke, women don't exist. Quiet, you. Anyway, there's a huge crowd. Now God comes out, sees the mess and yells 'Oi!' Everyone goes silent and listens.
'This is pathetic! Look at yourselves! Get into order. I want you to sort yourselves into two lines. I want the guys who let their partners boss them around to stand in one line, and the guys who wore the trousers in their relationships to stand in another. I'll be back in ten minutes and I'll see how you do then.'
Ten minutes later, God comes back. There are indeed two lines. The line for men who let their partners boss them around is huge - it stretches so far God can't see the end. In the other line, the one for men who wore the trousers in their relationships, there is a grand total of one man.
God turns to the huge line and says 'Look at you! F**king panseys, the lot of you! I put man onto Earth to take charge, and look at you! Absolutely f**king pathetic! I've half a mind not to let you into heaven, you f**ing pussies! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!'
Then God turns to the sole person in the other line. 'Waa-hey! You, my good man, are exactly what I had in mind! Sweet as. Come on in mate.' Needless to say, the guy is well chuffed, but as he makes his way towards the gates, God stops him.
'One quick question before you go in - why'd you stand in that line?'
'Well' says the man, 'my wife told me to.'

I'm here all week, folks!
LOL!
Happy birthday from the creep who kept on not believing you were British in YCOPI.

TARDIS AWAY!