PDA

View Full Version : ENemy Placement Question

Tanza
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
This is just a minor thing,

I'm wondering if it's a ZC 2.10 bug, or maybe there's a simple way around this: In my one dungeon, i placed one of those fast red snakey things that take several hits to shrink it down to nothing - (lanmola or something or other). But anyhow, sometimes they are successfully placed, but other times, they're placed directly on a non-walkable tile and can't move.

Also, ^ this happens on the overworld also. Enemies are set to appear "randomly" and not from the edges.

Pineconn
08-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Most enemies should never appear on solid tiles. If they do for whatever reason, use flags 37 through 46 to place them.

There are some enemies you can't place, which includes the Lanmola thing you were talking about. Unfortunately, you'll have to rid any obstruction so that they don't get stuck.

erm2003
08-17-2006, 04:05 PM
There is also a enemey placement setting for each screen where enemies can come in from the sides. On the enemy menu look for the option there. This mainly is set though for walking enemies, not flying or jumping ones I believe.

fopo3141
10-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure, but there might be a quest rule that you can check that makes enemies not appear on solid combos. You should look into it.