PDA

View Full Version : Barak Obama is a cock

Beldaran
08-16-2006, 12:28 PM
oh the self righteousness (http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm)

What a self-important bastard. He claims that SUV's are destroying the earth, and wants all the little worker plebs to buy a matchbox hybrid that gets like 4 horsepower, and then he drives off in a massive SUV that doesn't comply with emission ratings.

He thinks he's somehow above all his tiny constituents. After all, he is BARAK OBAMA, SUPER SENATOR!

Give me a break.

rocksfan13
08-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh. He can kiss the hairiest part my ass. Impractical, hipocritic bastard.

If he's gonna bitch about shit like that, he could have the couth to practice what he preaches.
Not all vehicales are like that, even some SUV's. It's the fact that what he's driving is the worse vehicle on the road when it comes to it.

What's he gonna say 10 years from now when gas is gone? "It's the power plants and chemicals we use in our houses that are causing this mess!"? Kiss my ass jerkoff!
Do some research before you start to preach about something you know nothing about.
Sounds like next president material to me. You should run for office! NOT!

Eckels
08-17-2006, 04:06 PM
What a self-important bastard.

!!!!

Oh Hypocrisy, how I do love your sense of humor.

Beldaran
08-17-2006, 07:00 PM
!!!!

Oh Hypocrisy, how I do love your sense of humor.

Oh lack of cogent argument, how I recognize thee immediately.

AtmaWeapon
08-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh lack of cogent argument, how I recognize thee immediately.Oh scary gray man how I wish you'd stop watching me as I undress!

MottZilla
08-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Our cars guzzling gasoline are probably the least of our problems. We do alot of other things clearly worse than running the motors in our cars. Power plants and manufacturing are probably far worse than just the cars people drive. And what do you expect from anyone in Congress? They are all lieing crooks and hypocrits. This is not news.