PDA

View Full Version : More questions about restraining orders, (I have a cunning plan...)

punkonjunk1024
08-16-2006, 05:01 AM
alright, so I'm completely aware of how horribly stupid this is, so bear with me.

So... The deal with the restraining order is this -
My friend, we'll call him craig, is cool. We've known each other for a long time. His mom is an insane person. She filed a restraining order on me (4, actually, only one went through) and now I can't hang out with chris. Apparently, I'm a child molester.
She's insane. Completely.
Alright. SO...
I have an idea, that may get this whole stupid fucking thing dropped.
I could have craig come to my house, and I could call the police, and claim that he is near me at my house and there is a restraining order, I don't know what to do, and he won't leave!

I could do this... say, maybe 5 times. Since chris's mom filed the order, I assume either
A - She'll get fined, or
B - The order will get dropped. (neglegence)

So... can anyone offer some legal insight into the actual chance of this working, and if either of those two things are accurate?

Honestly, if nothing else.. even if I make her life a living hell through this, that'd be fine.
Anything.

And yes, I know it's a stupid plan, that's why I'm asking you loving people!

MacWeirdo42
08-16-2006, 07:12 AM
*backs away slowly*

Man, is it just me or are you always having the strangest problems?

Aegix Drakan
08-16-2006, 07:29 AM
uh...small flaw.

She'd probably make your freind's life a living hell as well. I mean, if she's as nuts as you say she is, then she'll do some crazy shit to make sure your friend doesn't see you, restraining order or not.

goKi
08-16-2006, 07:57 AM
Is it really worth it?

Drunken Tiger
08-16-2006, 08:43 AM
*backs away slowly*

Man, is it just me or are you always having the strangest problems?

Dude, Im with you on this one.

But punkonjunk, let us know how it goes!

Verman
08-16-2006, 08:47 AM
wouldn't the restraining order just be for her? or is it for her son... I don't understand why it would even go through unless there is reasons for it (such as you have a record or been complained about to the police on numerous occastions).

Oh wait a minute though... is curtis seven? maybe thats why, his mom doesn't want a 20teen year old man playing with her seven year old kid and bringing him candy, ice cream and KY jelly.

Apparently, I'm a child molester.

Wow, he is young isnt he PoJ? I don't see a mother accusing you of that if your both the same age....

Now that would make sense, kudos to the restraining order...

Glitch
08-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Stop molesting children.

Beldaran
08-16-2006, 12:23 PM
My friend, we'll call him craig

Ok....

now I can't hang out with chris.

I thought we were calling him Craig?

Way to be sneaky, you James Bond you. :goofy:

moocow
08-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Is it really worth it?

Agreed.

Or you could wait til he turns 18 and try again.

Masamune
08-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Agreed.

Or you could wait til he turns 18 and try again.

Then it won't be child molestation anymore. :o

punkonjunk1024
08-16-2006, 04:01 PM
He turns 18 in 3 months, so no, I'm not a freaking chomo.

as to weather or not it's really worth it, I don't know. I do know that my perminant record has these things on it (A simple internet search any supervisor I work for could perform, RESULTS (http://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do?cacheId=589640046A5F74F3AC3967240F740FFD&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC), [but lol if you forget the middle initial, it comes up with this other guy who has the same name as me, jacob J curtis) and that one in kenosha isn't for me, lolz sorry vel) so these things could interfere with a career job one day. A friend of mine is filing a lawsuit against her to get these things dropped, but I cannot in any way afford it.

If she chooses to retailiate on uh, craig (man, I'm slick) he'll just leave. She basically has no control over him, because she physically abused him through his entire childhood, so he... grew some muscles.
So yeah. He has nothing to worry about except legal trouble, what I"m wondering is if anything can happen to him, but I'm sure they'd tell him the first time, and consider it a warning.

So we'll see. This woman has done things that are absolutely unexcusable.
Found out things she shouldn't know about me and tried to use them against me.

This kid was seriously my first friend, we met in like 8th grade. I didn't have any friends before him. *shrug* so 3 months is kind of a long time to wait.

LOOKED A LIL HARDER
IT ACTUALLY SAYS THIS, All you need is my NAME to get this information -
"Child Abuse Restraining Order"

That's great. And yeah, this summer has basically been a huge disaster. Drama is no fun.

wouldn't the restraining order just be for her? or is it for her son... I don't understand why it would even go through unless there is reasons for it (such as you have a record or been complained about to the police on numerous occastions).

It went through because, as judge carver said, (fucker) "Look, his mom doesn't want you hanging out with him. That's all there is, there doesn't have to be reason other than that, even if everything she said is completely made up. Stop hanging out with him or you'll go to jail."

I don't think that case should have been won, and it was absolutely retarded.
4 or so of chris's other friends also have restraining orders from her. I dont' see why they don't stop giving them to her.
She actually somehow STAGED to get this order seem like it was dropped, as she tends to do (she wants all of us to get caught violating it) She maybe hired an actor? To deliver an extremely formal slip of paper that said the restraining order was dropped. It said right on it, the case number, ect, was dropped, and I was actually talking to her a week before, and she said she'd get it dropped.
Somehow, I put some trust in her crazy ass. She, of course, turned on me again, and threatened to get me in trouble for violating the order. I was like wtf it was dropped, she's like NO IT WASN'T FUCKER, so I looked into it, and lo and behold! it still exists!

Hugely unfortunately, I discarded the sheet of paper in my move, by accident. I didn't think it would hold relevance.
However, I showed it to quite a few people, at least 10, and my mom, sister, and other sister were there when it was "served".

So I don't know.

Aegix Drakan
08-16-2006, 04:23 PM
It went through because, as judge carver said, (fucker) "Look, his mom doesn't want you hanging out with him. That's all there is, there doesn't have to be reason other than that, even if everything she said is completely made up. Stop hanging out with him or you'll go to jail."

Uh...if that's the case why didn't he just giv ethe restraining order and drop the child molestation charges. if he thinks they're fake, why is he leaving ot on your record, where it could seriously screw up your future?

and...WTF? she beat him, and she tries to make you legally seem like a child attacker? If this is true...It's like she's trying to dump her responsibilities on you!

double WTF. Damn, if you would've kept that paper, it would've REALLY helped your case. I think that falls under the category of manipulating the justice system. that alone could've gotten the charges dropped.

anyway, just try to keep a clean nose for 3 months, then most of the problem will get solved.

man...if all this is true, you've got a very hard life. good luck with all this...

AtmaWeapon
08-16-2006, 11:23 PM
If you call him over to your house you are willingly breaking the restraining order and I highly doubt this "crazy mom" will drop it because you are getting on her nerves.

Also, don't lose paperwork people hand to you. If she did stage a false cancellation of the restraining order, such a thing would be useful evidence should you ever be brought to court. At the very least you might have grounds for accusing her of fraud.

punkonjunk1024
08-16-2006, 11:48 PM
well, the idea here is (sorry if I was unclear) to project that chris is coming over to my house, and putting me in a situation where I cannot avoid violating the restraining order his mother placed, so I'd be forced to call the police.
I don't think I'd get on her nerves, so much as her have to face actual legal consequence, or drop the restraining order. *shrug*

AtmaWeapon
08-17-2006, 12:22 AM
No, there are no issues with the projection of your idea. You are inviting ChrisCraig over to your house with the full knowledge that there is a restraining order against you.

What happens next depends on how restraining orders work, something I can honestly say I have no knowledge of. The least likely circumstance (in my reasoning) is that the order bars you and ChrisCraig from being near each other in every situation, which I think is silly enough that it is not so. If restraining orders worked in this manner, I could take a restraining order against someone then purposefully place myself near them to create a situation that causes them harm.

It is more likely (in my opinion) that the restraining order does not take effect if ChrisCraig willingly places himself in your vicinity (for example, coming over to your house). If this is the case, all you'd succeed in doing is making the police even more familiar with you than they already are and possibly a charge for filing a false police report.

However, I am not a lawyer and I have done no research, nor do I care to. If you honestly want to have something done about this and not get charged with a crime yourself, then you will have to consult a lawyer. If you can't afford it, I'd suggest the most logical course of action is to get over ChrisCraig's dumb mom and move on with your life.

Furthermore, you have just placed a public record of your intent to perform this act on the internet. Should your actions lead to some manner of charges, this is pretty much evidence. On a publicly accessible forum. That is crawled and cached by Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Awww.armageddongames.net+punkonjunk&btnG=Google+Search) and probably other services as well, so removal is not necessarily easy.

goKi
08-17-2006, 01:46 AM
In three months, he can turn the restraining order over himself, right? His mum will still go crazy then. You need to screw your head on and realise that noone is worth that amount of trouble.

punkonjunk1024
08-17-2006, 02:15 AM
in 3 months, he's moving out. :)

goKi
08-17-2006, 03:31 AM
Exactly. Do without bullshit for three months, then see him.

Eckels
08-17-2006, 08:17 AM
next time craig/chris comes over... just grab him by the nuts and squeeze.

that should solve all your problems.

Lilith
08-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Molest him while you have the chance. It's seriously xpunkxrockx